ᶠʳᵉᵃᵏᵒᵘᵗ ᴼⁿ ᵀʰᵉ ᶠᵉʳʳʸ

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 the Decathlon team arrived back in New York and Spidey-Mania had swept the school off of its feet and everyone was talking about the vigilante. His red and blue spandex was around every corner.

Sure, Y/n knew his alter-ego had a cult following, but an entire high school fawning over you? Wild.

Y/n! Dude!" The boy turned to see the dynamic duo that was Peter and  "What is it like being famous when nobody knows it's you?"

"It's... something." Y/n pursed his lip. "It's unnatural for so many people to like Spider-Man. Especially with Jameson around."

"Who?" The two inquired.

"I'll show you later." The anonymous vigilante trailed off.

"Should we tell everyone?" 

"No."

"Should I tell everyone?" 

"Last time people found out I was Spider-Man, I got doxxed and had to fight six super bad guys at once. I'm having another trouble with bird boy as it is." Y/n said.

"All right." Ned responded. "Come on, let's get to class." 

"Oh, I'm not going to class." Y/N clasped his hands together, beginning to back away.

"You're already in so much trouble for ditching the decathlon." Peter trailed off.

"Pete, it's cool, I figured it all out." Y/N waved off his concerns. "The wingsuit guy is stealing from Damage Control. And when he takes from Damage Control that's how he builds the weapons. All I gotta do is catch him."

"Y/n. We have a Spanish quiz." Ned interjected.

"I have a responsibility, Ned." Y/n said. "And I'll tell you this for sure, it's sure as hell not school—"

As the boy began to walk away, he saw the principal standing in the way of the exit. "L/n. My office. Now."

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴🕷❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 sucked

𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 sucked.

He had to sit in a boring empty classroom with the gym teacher while a Captain America video played on an old box Tv.

He needed to be out there, trying to track down the Vulture and cut off the suppy of scrap Chitauri tech, so innocent people wouldn't get hurt.

The teenager exhaled heavily out of his nose, glancing around the room to see the other students that were in detention and Coach Wilson at a computer. Michelle Jones was also there, not because she was in trouble, no, but because she was drawing 'people in crisis'

Speaking of people in crisis, Y/n glanced out the window to see a bunch of cops chasing a random car.

Y/n shook his head before grabbing his backpack and quickly left the room. Coach Wilson called out to him, but the teenager didn't listen.