ᵀʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᴼᵘᵗᵉʳ ˢᵖᵃᶜᵉ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 Wall Crawler did what he normally did when he had some free time on his hands and he wasn't hanging out with his friends or Gwen, he visited the cemetery.

The Webheaded hero landed in a tree, unzipping his backpack and throwing some casual clothes over his costume before landing on the grass below.

He let out a sigh, holding some crumpled flowers as he walked down the graveyards path before arriving at a specific gravestone, Raymond L/n. He placed the abundance of flowers down, pursing his lip.

As he looked around and saw the other gravestones he was familiar with; Ben Parker, Paul Stacy and Curtis Connors

But Curt's grave was off, there was a shovel stuck into the hard dirt ground.

With a raised eyebrow, Y/n strolled over to see that Curt's burial site had been dug up and his coffin was taken by someone.

On the headstone was a graffiti name, Y/n didn't know who it was, but he knew his name now.

The Crime-Master.

Across the city, a man sat on a stool in the infamous bar with no name. He wore a mask with the silvery metal colour with the glowing white eyes of his goggles. He also spotted a fancy suit with a brown blazer, white shirt, and orange tie which matched the metal plating around the top hat that sat atop his head.

He had been working closely with Wilson Fisk for a few years in the shadows, intent on making sure the name Nicholas Lewis Jr ever got out into the hands of people like Daredevil or even Spider-Man.

Nicholas Lewis Jr in many ways is an ordinary guy. He enjoys sports such as basketball in his off-time, enjoys going out on dates with his fiancee and overall the sort of man one would enjoy having a beer with.

He is charismatic, confident and charming. However, beneath the smile on his face lies a cold, calculating and cunning mind.

After all, he is very much like his father, the senior Lewis, who used his mind and determination to carve a crime group independent of The Maggia and seeking to challenge and overthrow the current establishment of the criminal underworld.

He has a practical and down-to-earth view of the world and prefers diplomatic measures such as bribery rather than violence often.

This allows him to establish business connections with certain unknown individuals. He does maintain his flaws though, such as not being used to being refused his offers however.

The mob had been gradually been dying out over in large cities thanks to the rise of 'super crinkled' that made the mob obsolete in crime since why would you be more intimidated by a gun when there's a guy with gauntlets that could blow you to kingdom come.

Nicholas Lewis was named after his father, the infamous Nicholas "Lucky" Lewis, a crime boss who rose to prominence in the days after the Vietnam war in the mid-seventies.