ᵀʰᵉ ᴸⁱᶠᵉ ᴬʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵁˢ

𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 have passed since Y/n encountered the criminal and got chewed out by his father, he would resume life as if nothing had even happened.

Y/n had gotten to know Peter better and even met his Aunt May, she was pretty cool.

Not to mention kinda hot.

"So, how's your Aunt?" Y/n asked, watching Peter's expression contort from a calm yet happy face to an exasperated one.

"No." He simply said.

"What'd you mean no?" Y/n asked in confusion.

"No, just shut up." The intelligent boy sighed.

"Alright, alright." Y/n put his hands up in defeat.

Y/n would stop his teasing after he spotted Gwen walking through the hallway's, he then saw Gwen glance his way as he pretended that he wasn't starting just a minute ago

Before the boy's gaze could linger any longer or Peter could pick up on it, the school's bell blared through the hallways.

The fifteen year old tore his eyes away from the blonde, taking his backpack from his locker, slamming it shut before heading to class with the Parker boy.

In Biology class they had taken a test a few days prior and Miles Warren, the teacher strolls across the classroom, handing out the results and giving remarks on how they did.

Y/n's face lit up in shock and awe at the sight of the A Plus written in that red ink in the corner of his paper as Mr Warren smiled down at him.

"Good job, Mr. L/n." Warren complimented and gave a similar remark to Peter's paper that also got an A Plus.

Though Flash would cheer at the sight of a passing grade on his desk whilst Gwen held her head in her hands, her eyes staring at the giant F in the corner.

"Miss Stacy, I'm so very disappointed." Mr Warren sighed. "I know you can do better than that."

"I'm sorry—" Gwen tried to defend.

"That's why I'm giving you a tutor." Warren continued. "Mr L/n?"

The words were stuck in his throat as he merely nodded with a shrug at the proposal, making the teacher nod and continue with passing out tests.

After class, Y/n would try catching up to Gwen, but she tried to ignore him, speed walking down the hallway.

"Gwen."

No response.

"Gwen?"

Still nothing.

"Hey, Gwen."

Nada.

A frown tugged at the edges of the teenage boy's lips. He stepped in front of the blonde, a frustrated look in his eyes.