ᴰᵉᵗᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ ˢᵖⁱᵈᵉʸ

𝐇𝐈𝐒 metal saviour flew out of the lake with the barely conscious Spider-Man as the teenager glanced up, seeing the metal helmet that hid Stark's face

"Hey..." He said, but didn't get a response.

Next thing Y/n knew, he was sat on a piece of playground equipment, peeling his mask off and squeezing all of the water out of it, explaining what happened.

"How'd you even find me?" Y/n asked. "You put a tracker in this thing?"

"I put everything in your suit." Tony replied. "Including this heater."

Steam hissed from the red and blue fabric as Y/n's cold body was warmed up by the costume's installed heater.

"What were you thinking?" Tony asked.

"Bird-Man's obviously the source of the weapons." Y/n said. "I gotta take him down."

"Take him down now, huh?" Tony asked "Steady Crockett, there are people who handle this sort of thing."

"Yeah, me." Y/n narrowed his eye. "It just seems like I've been cleaning up messes that the Avengers couldn't be bothered to deal with."

Tony opened his mouth to say something, but took a deep breath. "I'm going to let that go, but I'll ask you this one favour. Forgot about the flying Vulture guy."

"No." The teenager furrowed his eyebrows. "I've literally taken on six supervillains before and won. Have you done that? I don't think so."

"You got lucky."

"No, I didn't."

"Look, I'm giving you a single warning. Leave the right people take care of this." And just like that Ironman blasted off into the sky.

And so, Y/n trudged through the suburb, not having anything to swing off of. He sighed while he walked down the sidewalk where he saw a glowing purple thing amongst the grass. It was apart of that rifle he broke after he disarmed the new Shocker.

"It's like that thing those thieves had." Y/n commented grabbing the power source and inspecting it.

Spider-Man, Spider-Man
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size
Catches thieves just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Spider-Man!

Y/n takes out his phone to see that it was Ned once again. "Hey, what's up? I'm on my way back now."

"Actually, I was calling to tell you maybe you shouldn't come back. Listen." Ned put his phone out of towards where Flash was.

"When I say bitch, you say L/n!" Flash instructed.

"Bitch!"

"L/n!"

"Bitch!"

"L/n!"

"Sorry, Y/n. Guess we're still losers." Ned said. "See you tomorrow."