"I never... I never got to tell her I loved her." Sasuke whispers out in anguish.

"She knew." I tell him firmly. "I know she did. Now show her how much you loved her, and fight this battle for her. You know she's watching over us all right now." I offer him a hand, and he takes it and stands back up. "Don't make her wish she could throw a knife at us for standing around here being sad."

He chuckles weakly at this, and wipes his face clean of the tears that have fallen. "Hn. I wouldn't want to suffer her wrath. It's time to end this." He says seriously, and we all run towards our teams. 

I join Lee and Guy Sensei, who both give me a sad look, then put on a brave face as we join forces to attack again. I can see Sasuke has joined Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi, with Sai aiding them from the sky on his bird. We continue to attack Obito, until eventually he turns himself into a Jinchuriki and fuses with the ten tails beast.

Obito, shortly after fusing with the beast, seemingly unleashes it again, only this time the beast takes the form of a giant tree. I watch as the roots spread quickly, trapping our allies in pods in its roots and absorbing their chakra. I call out a warning to everyone to not let the roots touch them, so everyone knew to avoid them.

Nearby, I can see that the First Hokage is fighting against Madara while the Second and Third are helping get everyone away from the tree. Sasuke takes over fighting with Madara along with Itachi while the Fourth, Jiraiya, Kakashi and Naruto are fighting Obito in his Jinchuriki state. I see that Sasuke and Itachi are losing against Madara, and I go to join them after deciding that is where my skills are better spent.

"Three clan geniuses are better than two. Never underestimate the power of the Byakugan!" I call out as I join their fight. 

We also get joined again by the First Hokage after a little bit of battling, and together, we manage to get Madara captured. Sai jumps in to seal him away, and we watch with bated breath as the tiger drawing bites down on him.

"What?!" Madara calls out as the sealing is successfully working, "Zetsu!" He calls out, only no one comes to him. We watch as he is sealed into the scroll successfully, and Sai places an additional seal over the scroll for safety.

"Is it done?" Sasuke asks as we all breath heavily, tired and damaged from the fight against Madara.

"What about Obito?" I ask them, then turn my eyes to where he was. "I don't believe it." I breath out, seeing the green soul orbs flying out from his location. "It's just like in Konoha after the Pain attack. Quick! We have to get to Ami!" I yell to them, and start to run back to my sister as hope forms in my chest. The souls abruptly stop flying out from where they were after only a short moment.

~ Kakashi POV, a few minutes ago ~

"Obito... you are no longer a Jinchuriki. And now, you're dying... I'm sorry I couldn't save you before this happened." I tell my friend as he lies on the ground, dying after we removed the ten tails from him forcibly. I place my hand on the sealing scroll Ami and I made together, this is how she described the moment that would be my opening.

I listen as Minato Sensei talks to him some more, and watch the moment that Obito puts his hands into the seal for the Rinne Rebirth. I see the black hand of Zetsu appearing, and open the scroll. The only method to seal Black Zetsu is to rip him from his current host with the sage chakra we have stored in the scroll, and then use that chakra to bind him. I place my fingers on the seal, activating the start of the process, and grab the black arm with that hand, pulling back to rip the Black Zetsu from Obito's body.

"What!?" Zetsu scream out in shock and anger. I then place the arm onto the scroll, using the momentum I had from pulling him from the body. "No!! I am Kaguya's will, I cannot be defeated!" He tries to struggle, but he can't fight the sage chakra completely, though he is making a good effort. I need more sage chakra to complete this.

"Naruto!" I call out to the boy, who is staring in shock. "Help me, he is still struggling. Use only sage chakra to touch him, and get him into this scroll!" Naruto nods, then comes and helps shove the Zetsu creature into the scroll, sealing him away. "Feel out with your chakra, is he still around anywhere? Any sources of the Black Zetsu anywhere?" I ask him urgently.

He closes his eyes to focus or a moment, thankfully not questioning me. "No, there's nothing left. What the heck was that?" He asks me in confusion.

"Plan B." I tell him plainly, then look to Obito, who is dying rapidly without the Black Zetsu keeping him alive. "Naruto, infuse some of your chakra into Obito, keep him alive for as long as you can!" I order to him.

"Kakashi, what are you doing?" Jiraiya asks me as I move to aid Obito, Naruto joining me.

"Not letting his final wish be lost in vain." I say to him grimly, then notice a little energy return to Obito, slowing his death down. "Go ahead, Obito." I add quietly to my old friend.

"Gedo Art..." Obito breaths out, forming the hand seal again, "Of Rinne Rebirth." He says tiredly, and suddenly we see hundreds of green orbs flying up out of the ground. They keep coming, but I watch as Obito can't hold on any longer, and the use of chakra for the move is too much even for Naruto to handle as he is funneling it into Obito's body as fast as he can.

"It's not enough." I breath out sadly in realization that it won't last long enough to bring everyone back. 

Minato Sensei joins in then, understanding what is happening. He tries to give Obito more chakra as well, but the release of souls slows down, and then abruptly stops. We didn't get to him fast enough, and by a guess, maybe only half of the shinobi forces who died today were brought back just now.

"What just happened?" Minato asks me seriously.

"We just brought back over half the allied shinobi forces who died in this war. Unfortunately, Obito died before more could be brought back. Zetsu was the only thing keeping him alive after having the ten tails ripped from him. He gave the very last bit of his life to bring back all those lives." I tell him sadly.

"Bring back... Ami!" Naruto calls out suddenly. "Ami was probably brought back just now, and Ino and Shikamaru's dads, too!"

"Possibly, though Shikaku and Inoichi may not have actually died. There was a plan in place in case HQ was targeted, it would have transported them to a farther location away from battle and hid their chakra signatures. We will find that out later, for now, we still have work to do." I say firmly. We have to finish the ten tails. The tree is still absorbing chakra from those around, spreading slowly on its own.

"Right, the ten tails." Naruto says with a nod.

"What about Madara?" Jiraiya asks, preparing to move out to battle.

"Defeated and sealed, by the Uchiha brothers and a Hyuga boy, as well as the First Hokage." Minato says to us with a smile. "They are all hurrying back towards us now."

"Naruto, go to Sasuke, you two will need to seal the Ten tails tree together." I tell him, and he looks confused.

"Why?" He asks, which is a valid question. Ami said they both are the descendants of the first shinobi, and the only ones strong enough to seal Kaguya, but technically, she was never revived. I'm not sure if the two will even meet their ancestor anymore since we hanged the story so much. I look blankly at him for a moment, unsure how to answer.

"Because I said so, now go. You need to.... Fist bump him." I make up an answer on the spot. He grins and nods, then runs to intercept Sasuke.

"You made that up." Jiraiya says skeptically to me as I stand to go join Naruto again.

"Maa, it could work." I shrug, not really knowing what to do from here. 

Maybe Ami will have an idea when we get to her, she should be alive again now because she was one of the last to die.