Chapter 43: Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

"Ah, the boy is doing this for a girl." The First says with a smile.

"Sasuke, Itachi. You two are together?" The Third asks us hesitantly.

"Yes. And I have nothing to say to you. You are dead and gone, and so is the poison you inflicted on this village. Ami and I already killed Danzo, but you were just as bad as him for being complacent with his actions." I say to him with a glare, and Itachi places a hand on my shoulder to stop me.

"I can feel the battle. There is something horrible there." The Fourth says, looking off into the distance. "We should leave at once. I can transport us all there." He says confidently and quickly. I nod to him, and walk over to him so he can transport us.

We arrive on the battlefield, the giant beast of a monster is trapped for now between two mountain like boulders. I look around, trying to find Ami to let her know I've arrived. When Itachi lightly touches my shoulder, pointing me in a certain direction, I look and see what he does. 

My eyes widen at what I see. Something is wrong, I can just tell it when I see her brother hugging her tightly.

"Ami!" I scream out, running to her side.

~ Ami POV, a few minutes ago ~

"Neji, come with me and prepare for a missile!" I call out, and grab my brother as I see the 10 tails about to launch a beast bomb at Naruto in the distance. I lock onto my marker on Sensei, and transport us there.

"Twin Missile Inferno!" He and I call out as we step in front of Sensei, who is being held up by Kakashi. We launch out the attack at the monster's head, throwing off the bomb, making it fly over our heads and go off into the distance.

 We launch out the attack at the monster's head, throwing off the bomb, making it fly over our heads and go off into the distance

"Ami! Neji!" Sensei calls out to us. "That... that was... Such a youthful entrance!" He says loudly with pride.

Soon behind us, every division makes it on site and joined in setting up combined jutsu's to attack the ten tails. The ten tails is easily deflecting the attacks, but the forces are focusing on throwing off the two leader's senses.

"Kakashi, has the situation advanced as planned?" I ask him, going to stand with him as Sakura starts to heal him and Sensei.

"No, I'm not getting through to him at all." He tells me quickly.

"Keep trying, just be ready for Black Zetsu. The timing will be everything." I tell him firmly. 

Our plan is for him to catch Black Zetsu in the special sealing scroll we made based on what we found in the Kagura temple. We already have less casualties than in the show, but still almost half our forces have been killed, according to the latest update from HQ. But we'll have  lot more if Black Zetsu is left to run free.

The ten tails changes forms then and starts to attack with a bigger tailed beast bomb. I recognize the form it's in, and rush to Neji's side. The tails it has now are shaped like long arms. This is the shape it is in when Neji dies in the show. Kakashi is taking the lead and ordering the Earth style users to throw off its balance. The beast starts to fire shots off randomly, but it clicks that those aren't random shots at all.