chapter 18 Victory and peace

It's been a month now. Since the prince was taken in. The imperial nation was reformed into one. There came and new prosperity in the new country. New reforms were made. Now the prince was on trial for treason and poisoning the former leader.

Prince hugnut: You can't put me on trial!

Queen ruby: silence! You will be quite at this trail of yours!

Meanwhile where...

The colonel and Atlas were sitting next to each other under an apple tree. They were eating some of the apples from the tree. They have gotten closer since they met each other. Two people from two different worlds now in love. While they were relaxing Atlas spoke up.

Princess Atlas: Colonel may I ask a question? About my older brother?

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Sure what about him liebling?

Atlas looked at him with coarse eyes. But had a sad look to them.

Princess Atlas: What's going to happen to my brother?

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Well based on the evidence and the witnesses. He might get the death penalty or just be put behide bars for while. Hell, maybe life. Hey you ask?

Princess Atlas: Well he did such horrible things and I know he did. But he is also still family thats all.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: I understand, we are going to hear the news after the trial.

Wolf brings her into a hug.

Back at the court trial...

Many of the offices and nobles were put on trials. Many were put on the death penalty or life in prisonment. Thought the prince got a the death penalty. There right after a trial was a rope on a trail.

Queen ruby: We have decided to put Prince hugnut to death! Based on the witnesses and the evidence shown. Do you have any last words!

Prince hugnut: Go to hell!

The doors opened and he hung.

Now the empire is at peace and everything is turning to normal. Germany has been helping rebuild and giving aid to them. The queen is very happy to receive much help. After a year or two of rebuilding they held their first victory parade. The German troops enjoyed the parade and were called heroes.

Franz tank commander: Keep them tanks rolling!

Pvt Jakob Pelzer: Wow look at all the people.

Pvt Claus Kohlberg: Well they did come to see us. I am not surprised.

As the soldiers marched, jet planes flew above them with colored smoke. The people cheered at the beautiful site. As the colors represent peace and happiness. German General Ludwig Rinder and Queen ruby were watching the parade.

General Ludwig Rinder: So Queen ruby are you enjoying the parade?

Queen ruby: Yes my darling of course~

General Ludwig Rinder: wait what!?

Queen ruby: You heard me~ I do need a nice man to help rule nation~ Also a one who can lied~

General Ludwig Rinder: *blushes* Well umm you see ma'am ...

Queen ruby: Oh come here you~ *kisses him*

This shocked the crowd for a moment. There was silence that fell for a moment. But then huge cheers and clapping came from the crowd.

In other places some couples have been making a new step in their lives.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Would both of you marry me?

Tanya and Atlas: Yes! *both hugs him deeply*

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: aww love you guys.

As for a certain captain.

Princess dove: Captain Thomas why have you called me up here?

Captain Thomas Taubert: Princess dove *gets on his knees* Would you marry me!

Princess dove: Yes of course my darling!

Captain Thomas Taubert: wunderbar!

Princess dove: Oh I can't wait to tell the others.

Meanwhile another couple is getting on the rings.

Franz tank commander: Kate would u marry me!

Knight kate: Yes franz of course I would! I would never leave your side.

Franz tank commander: Good.

Now this is where our story ends

Peace at last.

Lets hope our heroes can live happily for ever...