Chapter 14 Rasing a new army

It has been a few months since the rescue of the two princesses. The German government and the United States are helping the queen set up a new government. The armies of both Nations are helping the new army to use weapons and new tactics. The queen's new army is being armed and trained to use ww2 era weapons. As for tanks. Some were training with old tanks like the Sherman and the old German tanks.

Major Tanya Degurechaff: OK men this Is an m 1 Garand. This is an American made semi automatic rifle.

The soldier stared in awe at the new weapon. Then men in grey knoe by the locals who saw them. Spread many stories about them. Sparking new interest in countries outside of the content. Other news soon spread about the kingdom being split and now it is about to be in a civil war.

Though the queen has some worries if she may win or lose this new war that has been created by her son. Though her son wasn't ready and was seriously outmatched and arrogant.

Prince hugnut: I want a report on my army!

General 1: My lord we need more men.

Prince hugnut: Where are we gonna get more men from?

General 2: Why not the centaurs up north? We have plenty of them ready and trained for war. Plus they can take many more hits. Plus it would push Germany right back into the portal.

Prince hugnut: Wonderful they will trample them!

Then one of the generals stood up from the table with a worried look in his eyes.

General 1: Sir, that might be a small problem with that?

Prince Hugnut slammed his fist onto the table. Causing the table to have a slight crack in it. The others were terrified.

Prince hugnut: What do you mean! There might be a problem!

General 1: Sir the centaurs during the war and this new civil war. They are planning to use time to rebel and become independent again my lord. They can turn on us and thanks to the Germans and the new kingdom they help form, with Queen Ruby leading it. They can easily go to their side and join the alliance.

Prince hugnut: I see. Do they still have troops in that territory?

General 2: Yes sir we have plenty but soldiers are begging to lose trust in the centaurs.

Prince hugnut: I want whatever we can up there to reinforce them at once! And have them controlled. Any kind of rebellion will be killed under these new rules. They will follow our rule and help us conquer them.

General 2: Of course my lord we will. I send the best we got up there.

Prince hugnut: great, everything is going to plan.

Back at Base.

Major Tanya Degurechaff: So you're saying we can recruit the centaurs to our case really easily.

Princess Atlas: Yes they have been planning to go on rebellion and become independent. But with you guys and our new kingdom and government. They will appeal to us more now then to him.

Major Tanya Degurechaff: I see what you think, colonel?

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: It's worth a shot with our training and giving them better weapons and modern field uniforms. We end this faster. Plus if we promised them their freedom in return and our protection. They would gladly join us.

The general smiled at this idea the Princess Atlas had laid on the table.

General Ludwig Rinder: Then I approved of this. I shall inform the queen of this and then I shall give out your orders, Colonel. So be ready.