Prologue

September 1971

The Vietnam war was waging. Troops from America and Germany were fighting to stop the spread of communism. During the war Colonel Hans Hoffmen jr was fighting in the dense jungle of nam. Many of his fellow comrades have fallen. He wanted out of the jungle out these terrible conditions and out this hell hole. During the engagements a corporal ran up to him.

Colonel Hoffmen: Corporal Crystal get down now! And why did you move from your position!

Corporal Crystal: Sir! Was told to inform you by high command to take you and your troops back to Berlin emdently.

Colonel Hoffmen: What for? Did an attack a happend!? *shoots three more dead*

Corporal Crystal: Well it said its top secret for now until we get out of here.

Colonel Hoffmen: Fine! Men fall back to the huey where heading back to berlin.

Pvt: Sir! They're ready for take off!

Colonel Hoffmen: Good then lets go.

The troops boarded the huey and took off to the nearest base to take a plane back to berlin. When they got to Berlin they saw a huge marble stone building with a huge gate that was never there before. They all stood there in awe until the Colonel got orders over the radio.

Colonel Hoffmen: Ok troops take those sand bags and make a wall in front of the building. Then take you positions along it. We don't know where it came from nor why it is here.

Troops: Yes sir!

They went to work fast and began to seat sandbag walls and 4 tiger 1 tanks got into position. Troops stacking the sandbags into position and others set up their machine guns. Others were shouting orders and pointing where stuff goes. Then The troops here have a gate opening and look at the marble building.

Colonel Hofflem: Take aim! Get ready men! We don't know what is coming through.

Corporal Crystal: Looks soldiers!

Soldiers came stepping through wearing roman like armor and weapons. Their armor was black and grey. Soldiers then get into formation and attack.

Colonel Hoffmen: Open fire men! Send them back where they came from! Don't let them get past this line!

After that day the incident was remembered as the gate incident. Before the gate closed due to damage that was done to it. A spies family was sent to study the world and inflate their society and learn as much as possible.

Now in 2018 Wolf Hoffmen age 18 was about to through the gate himself.