Chapter 15 Centaur

Muller got out of his crashed aircraft. The small centaur walked closer to the down muller who was still a little dazed. Muller soon got himself together and looked at the small centaur that was looking at him with curiosity.

Centaur kid: Umm who are? And what is that thing?

Muller for a moment didn't say anything. Then he looked at the small girl. She seemed to be a centaur.

Muller: I am Muller and with the German luftwaffe. That thing I crashed in. It's a jet plane.

Centaur kid: A jet plane?

Muller: Yeah can you tell me where I am?

Centaur kid: Your crashed land outside of our town.

Muller: I see. Then can you take me to your town until I get help.

Centaur kid: Ok come with me then!

As they walked towards the town. Muller began to talk to the kid and see what its like around here.

Muller: Hey kid, I never got your name? You have one?

The small centaur looked up at Muller.

Irora: My name is Irora! My mom and I lived alone in town.

Muller: I see. What about your dad? Is he busy?

Then Irora went from smiling to sad. Muller could tell something bad had happened. Then Irora spoke.

Irora: My dad was killed while he was in the imperial army.

Muller: I am sorry to hear that.

Then silence fell for the rest of the trip. When they made it to the town. The other centaurs looked at the down pilot. Muller can see the stars from the others? When they reach the house. The old wooden door slowly opened. There it was a centaur female in her mid 20s came out of the door.

Centaur mom: Irora who is this man you brought home?

Irora: This is muller. He fell from the sky mom!

Centaur mom: I see...

Irora: Can he please stay until his friends come. He's been really nice.

Centaur mom: I guess he can stay. Until they get him.

Irora: Thank you mom! Muller you can stay with us.

Muller: Thank you, it's nice. May I ask your name miss?

Calythia: I am Calythia sir muller.

Muller: That's a nice name.

Calythia: Oh thank you. Are you hungry?

Before muller replied. His stomach rawred. Calythia giggled and took her daughter to help her in the kitchen. As they cooked, Muller was walking around the house. Exploring every square inch. He can see the pictures of the family. There he can see the picture of Irora's dad.

Muller: I wonder what was happening at base?

Meanwhile at base.

The General was ordering a search party after Muller crashed. Worried a small group will go in and rescue muller. Though if he was brought to the town or found a town to stay safe in. How would the people react to them coming by helicopter?

Pvt Seraphina Voight: I heard that they are forming a rescue party for Muller.

Pvt Jakob Pelzer: yeah I know. *draws a card* Welp I just got a good card.