Chapter 7 Berlin part 1

Early that day. The colonel was talking to Tanya and Sylvie Mertz.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: You two are in charge of the base while I'm gone.

Second Lieutenant Sylvie Mertz: Me and Tanya will do our best colonel.

Tanya Degurechaff: Just leave it to us! Don't you worry! *gives a confederate look*

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Good I hope you two turn in good reports, when I am back.

Present day time*

Captain Thomas Taubert: You girls ready to see the other world?

The girls get an excited look. The princesses were ready to see and explore the many parts of the city. As for Mollie. She was excited to see the books and culture of the other world. Was ready to take notes and draw the buildings that she might see.

Luna: So Mollie, are you going to say bye to your pilot.

Blume: Yeah Mollie~ Are you going to say bye to your crush?

Mollie: *blushes* Stop that! And I don't have a crush on him okay!

Kate: Oh guess who's coming here Mollie? *smirks*

Mollie with a confused look. I Looked out the window and saw Ace running towards her with some papers. As he got closer Mollie opened the door. Ace came stumbling in the car. Ace was panting and sweating from the run he just did. The captain turned around and looked at him.

Ace: Sorry last minute orders I was told to come along with you guys.

Captain Thomas Taubert: By who orders?

Ace: The generals and the colonel.

Captain Thomas Taubert: Okay, let me check those papers then.

Ace: Here you go Captain Taubert. *hands papers over*

The captain looks over his papers. He gave a bright smile, then gave him a hand shake. Franz, who was also there, was sitting next to Kate.

Captain Thomas Taubert: Very good Ace. Welcome onto the escort and guard team.

Ace: Thank you. *Notice Mollie* Oh hey Mollie you here too huh. *Blushes*

Mollie: Yeah am coming along the adventure. *Blushes* Umm ace Maybe you can show me around some good places to eat. *Blushes*

Ace: Yeah sure I would love that *Blushes a deeper red*

Franz: Aww Looks like Ace is taking Mollie on a date? *Gave a smug look*

Ace: Well um aren't you and Kate a thing aye tank commander?

Franz: What are you talking about? *Gives a confused look*

Kate: *blushes* I'm dating him! He just caught me in his arms that's all.

Then the colonel with his final checklist gets in the car with the others. Atlas moved to the colonel and sat in his lap. The colonel just sighs and begins to drive into the portal. As they headed into the portal. Kate got a little scared and grabbed Franz 'arm. Franz being Franz. Franz brings Kate into a hug. Everyone looked at them and gave different looks. Kate just blush red.

Franz: You going to be okay Kate. I am here for you. *blushes a bit*

Kate: Thank you Franz *blushes*

Franz: No problem. *smilies*

As they exited from the gate. The bright light shines into the car. The girls look out the window. They sall tall buildings and all kinds of things they have never seen before. After WW2 and the german civil war before it. Germany decided to rebuild Berlin.