Chapter 13 A son take over

Prince Hugnut was now sitting on his new golden chair. He sat there proud and mighty on his achievement. Though without noticing an American spy who was well known for hiding in plain sight.

Spy: This agent willow all that is happening now is. That he has taken complete over of the army command.

Army command: Roger keep us updated over?

Spy: Roger that command.

Mean awhile

At the hanger.

General Ludwig Rinder was standing in front of many soldiers. The soldiers stood there at attention waiting for the general orders to be given. The American was asked to bring in the best of the best. So they sent the American 101st airborne unit to help with the german airborne unit.

Then the general began to speak.

General Ludwig Rinder: Men today we go to fight back! That prince has we started this stupid war and captured locked up the two princesses some wear in the caslte. Your job is to go in from above and go in and clear out all the main gates and secure it.

Airborne: Yes sir!

General Ludwig Rinder: Good! The transport planes are waiting for you. Once you secure the gates you will hold and then the army will come in and you will help out. Also this is a rescued mission and a hit and run. There will be helicopters to come and get you once the mission is complete.

After that the Airborne troops went to the planes and got loaded on. Many soldiers were waiting to go ahead and attack. Though as they waited, a massive transport plane flew over at high altitude.

As the planes head towards the destination. The prince was looking over his new required kingdom. As he did, a knight came riding on his horse in a rush towards him.

Knight: Sir! Massive metal objects are coming this way!

Prince hugnut: What are you talking about!?

Then a noise could be heard from a distance. The noise grew louder and louder. Then several massive metal craft came into the distance. The massive craft suddenly let hundreds of white objects come falling from the sky.

Knight 2: What the hell are those! My prince!

Prince hugnut: I have no idea? Well then it must be the enemy! Round of the troops and sound alarmed!

Meanwhile, falling from the skies above.

Airborne soldier 1: Ok boys let's do this! Yeee hawww!

Airborne soldier 2: Fuck yes! Let's give them some lead.

German airborne 1: Fucking Americans.

German airborne 3: Well that's America for you. Hey they effective in combat and fucking love there attiude. So lets fucking do this and give them hell baby!

German airborne 1: Well men 10 seconds until touch down. So get ready.

Airborne soldier 6: Got to wait to give them hell as well.

German airborne 1: Ok we touch the ground. Safety off! Remember the objective. Team alpha west gate!

Team alpha: Yes sir!

German airborne 1: Beta team you got east gate and don't forget the enemy one walls ok!

Airborne soldier 2: Alright then let's do this!