chapter 12 The king is dead!

After a while the king and his family were having a private dinner. As the king was enjoying the lovely dinner. His son seemed to be missing during the dinner. Meanwhile back in german base. General Ludwig Rinder was having a meeting with other high officials.

General Ludwig Rinder: Well gentlemen that was the end of our meeting.

The high officials were leaving and were about to head to his personal room and relax. He walked out of the meeting room and was heading down the hall. Then he heard a female crying coming from behind. He looked behind and saw the queen running at him. Before he can say anything or react. She came into him and hugged him. Crying into his shoulders.

General Ludwig Rinder: What's wrong your majesty?

Queen ruby: He's dead general!

General Ludwig Rinder: who's dead? Tell me please?

Queen ruby: The King is dead and now my son has forcly taken over! I need your help. My two daughters are captured and...

Before Queen Ruby can answer. The colonel bagred in and armed and ready to go.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Sir am ready to go and kill!

Major Tanya Degurechaff: So am I! Let's do this.

The general was feeling so many things. The only thing he felt at the moment was something in him. Then he just did what he felt and hugged the queen. She was taken aback at this and can feel his hand caressing her hair.

General Ludwig Rinder: We can't just yet we have to plan this out. First, I have to tend to her at the moment. The colonel you may have the troops ready and stay high alert.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Understood sir!

The troops now stand by.

Sorry if this was a very short chapter.

i am going to put this on hold for a while and work on other stories.