chapter 16 saved and new battle begins

Muller can hear something outside from the edge of town. The noise sounded oddly familiar. Then it got closer and closer. Then he finally realized the noise was gunshots and grenades. Then he saw imperial guards run down the street outside of the house heading towards the gunfire and explosion.

Irora: Momma what's happening?

Calythia: I don't know but. It sounds like a raging battle outside of town.

She looks over to muller. She can see that he knows what was happening.

Muller: They are here. They are here to come get me.

Calythia: What do you mean muller?

Muller: Those sounds you are hearing are gunshots. That's the army firing their guns.

Calythia: I see. Then does that mean you are leaving us.

Muller: Yes.

Irora: Muller please don't go! *starts to cry*

Muller got onto his knees. He gave her a small hug and then looked her into her eyes.

Muller: Hey hey kid do not worry. I see you soon, ok. We won't be far apart for too long I promise.

Irora: You promise..

Muller: Yeah kid I promise. *smiles*

Then there was an explosion outside the house. The explosion shook the house. The battle got closer and the unmistakable sound of tanks were nearing closer. Human officers began ordering the centaurs soldiers into formations and bringing in catapults. Rocks were launch.

Pvt first class Katrin Nowitzki: Oh mein Gott! Das ist ein riesiger Arschfelsen!

Pvt Viktor Pracht: Umzug!

Pvt first class Katrin Nowitzki: Fordern Sie mehr Artillerie an.

Pvt first class Falco Spiegler: Jawohl!

Artillery returned fire from where the huge rocks came from. Then they realize that it could be the civilians who are still in town. They called in an airstrike to take out those catapulted. Tho as they got closer. The imperial general ordered that they leave nothing for the enemy and start burning down houses with people still in them. They had to run out in the open.

Muller: Come get out!

Irora: Hey momma? momma? Where is she?

Muller: She is still inside! Am going in!

Muller rushed inside the now burning builder. The house was beginning to fall apart and the beams were falling. He soon found her and puller out of the house.

Irora: Muller will she be ok?

Muller: Yeah she will .

Then a centaur soldier spotted him.

Centaur soldier: Halt! You are the one we are looking for! Come with me now!

Muller quickly pulled his pistol.

Muller: Kid close your eyes.

Irora: Ok *closer her eyes*

Muller pulled the trigger and quickly dropped him down. After that he and Irora waited for the friendly forces to arrive. While that was happening. He was keeping an eye on Irora's mother.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: What the hell happened to the town.

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: They burned down the town?

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Well come on soldiers lets move in and find any remaining enemy forces. Also let's help out the civilians. It is most likely that they need to relocate.