-

"Eren! You can't be moving like your not pregnant!" Mikasa said sternly.

She gasped slightly. "I'm sorry... I almost forgot." She pulled her shirt up a bit and rubbed her tan stomach. "I'm sorry baby... Or babies just incase we have more than one!" She giggled.

"Disgusting..." Jean said.

"Oh shut up, you can't wait to meet your nieces or nephews."

"That is true..." Jean mumbled and everyone laughed.

Eren began to dance to the music again, more softly and carefully. She didn't do any twerk moves or whatever she does usually, she then groaned softly. I felt bad because she loved to dance and sing, now that she was pregnant her back would hurt when she sings.

But it's okay, I know she's happy about being pregnant. That is what she wanted.

-

After practice Eren and I went home. I coddled her like a baby to make her feel good.

I mixed her little cereal and chocolate milk together and passed it to her. She also wanted oreos with white milk. So I began to prepare that.

She was eating and moaning. "Tch. It's not that good."

"Better than sex in bed."

My eyes shot towards her. "What." I then put my hands besides the milk. "Okay. But aren't you the one who wanted to have sex almost everyday? Hm?" I looked at her from kitchen with a glare.

She frowned a bit and I immediately felt bad even though it wasn't serious. "I was joking asshole."

"Tch."

"Go back to doing your job." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes and continued to pour the milk.

-

Together we ate whatever she wanted. To be honest, I was so excited to have a kid, or kids with her... I really never wanted children with Petra, but with Eren, I want 2. I want to go through everything with her... I love her so much.

As I was rubbing Eren's belly while she ate her oreos and milk, my phone rang. I picked it up and saw messages blowing up.

Petra: I miss you...

Petra: Let's talk.

Petra: Please? Forget about Eren just for a second Levi..

What the hell. It's been so long. Why is she texting me?!

Me: Uh. It's been atleast 8-9 months. Leave me alone.

I could just block her... Yeah.

I go to block her while a text came through. I sigh and unblock her quickly.

Petra: Please just speak to me..

Me: Petra, Eren is pregnant with my kid(s). I'll never leave her now.

Petra: I thought you didn't want kids?

Me: With you.

Petra: Whatever... Can we still be friends?

Me: No. It would be disrespectful to Eren. It's also disrespectful of me to still be texting you. Goodbye.

Petra: Wait! It's more disrespectful that you do it for Eren but not me.

Me: Oi? You cheated on me first, you hurt me first. Why are you in my business about what I do?

Petra: I'm not.

"Levi... Oreo?" Eren put an oreo on my lips. "Get off your phone and eat with me!"

Out of disgust I look away before grabbing the oreo. "Fine."

"No! I want to feed you."

"Okay pookie." She placed a little in my mouth and I ate it slightly. "Ew why is it soggy." I spit it out into my hand and shake it off on the paper towel for Eren's hands.

She frowned. "I might've licked some of it."

"Who licks fucking oreos."

"Me!" She giggled.

I rolled my eyes and ignored the wet part of the oreos and finished the oreo she gave me.

I then glanced back at my phone to see messages from Petra still popping up.

I decided not to answer and block her.

"Petra texted me." I said honestly. I don't want to be a liar to her. I want her to know everything.

Eren stopped feeding me oreos and stared at her hand. "Oh..." She stayed quiet for a bit before waiting, "Do you miss her..." She said quietly.

"What? Fuck no."

She stayed quiet and sat up. I can tell me saying that made her sad for some reason... "Okay..." She stayed to herself not eating anymore.

"I blocked her." I added after she said okay. "Don't worry, you're having my children, I only want you." I smile at her.

she looked at me before smiling a bit. "Please don't hurt me..."

"I won't." I said quietly. Now that she was sad, I was sad... I made her sad...