"...why are you doing this to me?!"
Bakugo screamed, tears stung his eyes at he mentally panicked.

Midoriya laughed, "this isn't specific to you.
This was always going to happen, whether I knew you or not"

"...then why are you holding me up here...?!"

"You keep trying to get in my way.
And your blood is too healthy to waste.
If I killed you, shigaraki would be pissed.

Besides, your reactions are gold."
Midoriya replied, staring at the ground below as he lifted up 2 more people.

"H-help...
Please..."
The teen with indigo hair pleaded.

Bakugo stared wide eyed at Tamaki, there wasn't anything he could do...

"WHY ARE YOU LIFTING UP RANDOM PEOPLE???"
Bakugo asked, annoyed.

"They're not random, they have AB blood"

"...how the hell do you know??? And why the hell do you want that??"

"Sense of smell.
And I made a deal with the princess that I'd get her 3 people with AB blood"
Midoriya replied.

"You sick bastard! Who the hell is 'the princess'???"

"She's the princess of the vampire realm."

"...vampire realm?"

"You'll know what that is pretty soo-"
Midoriya was cut off when he was directly charged at by a blonde.

"PUT HIM DOWN!"
Mirio screamed. Electricity cackled around him as he went to attack Midoriya directly.

Midoriya rolled his eyes, "quit trying to play hero, it'll get you killed"
He hissed as he flung him back down onto the ground with his telekinesis.

Permeation couldn't work too well against someone who used an invisible force.

Mirio fell through the ground and shot right back up.
However this time he was delt with by the Knights of the vampires instead of Midoriya directly.

"My work here is done.
I got 3 people for the deal and I've killed my problems.

I now rule over Japan, whether you all like it or not.
Your very first job to do under my rule is to return to your actual homes. Anyone seen on the premise of this place will be killed.

If any of you oppose me, you'll be killed.

Any and all heroes are put out of commission, you're no longer needed.

I suggest you all tell the national reinforcement to stay where they're at or they'll be killed.
Oh.

And that I'm going to conquer South Korea next."
Midoriya said, calling back his soliders and Informing everyone at the same time.

The soliders teleported away at once, leaving behind thousands of corpses.
Midoriya teleported to the vampire realm from there as well, taking Bakugo and the 3 ABs with him.

They sat there defeated. All their attempts to keep Midoriya from taking over were wasted...
The heroes had no idea what to do; with multiple vampires as strong as Midoriya on his side, it was physically impossible to take him down.
He had already been impossible when he was alone.

The civilians turned to the heroes, "what do we do?!"

"...my son was killed!"

"My daughters!"

"My mom!"

"...my grandpa!"

"...my...son...was kidnapped..."
Mitsuki said, purely defeated as tears flooded down her face.
Katsuki was the only family she had left after her husband died to Midoriya, and now he was gone too...
Because of Midoriya.