Interny

...

"Aizawa sensei"
Midoriya said as the entire class stared at him as if he were a madman which technically wasn't entirely wrong.

"I'm sorry Aizawa sensei, no offense at all to what I'm about to say next but...

You'd pick him...

Over

Endeavor...???"
Kaminari said, more than just confused.

"Yeah I'm sorry too Aizawa sensei but Midoriya are you okay in the head?"

A collective agreement went around the class, Aizawa felt the insults practically launch a full scale attack on his ego as he sat there in the background awkwardly.

"I was the one who personally taught him how to fight and he's better than endeavor.
These insults on my apprentice are like direct insults at me"
Midoriya thought to himself as he felt some anger bubble within him, it felt like a personal insult to his own abilities.

"Hey.
Aizawa sensei might not show it but he's strong and specialized at hand to hand combat with and without gear.
If it weren't for him, you would have all been injured during the USJ.

And if he really wanted to, he would be amongst the top 10 heroes easily.
He just doesn't enjoy the spotlight.

If he and endeavor fought, I'm certain he'd win."
Midoriya said defensively, slightly breaking character.

"Midoriya, a fight between endeavor and Aizawa sensei would be entirely unfair...
The height disadvantage alone would have him struggling...
Again no offense Aizawa sensei, I'm just stating things how they are.
But thank you for what you did during the USJ."
Kirishima said blatantly.

"You're wrong.

Infact endeavor isn't all that strong either.
No offense todoroki.

I could beat him"
Midoriya scoffed.

"Have you gone delusional...???"

"No.
And watch, 1 day I'll get to fight him and I'll win"

"Righttt.
Anyways..."

_________________________________________

Midoriya, obviously, ended up selecting Aizawa to be his mentor during the week internship.

Aizawa and Midoriya were both at a train station with the rest of the class.
They had to part ways there as they went off to live with their mentors for the week.

"Iida looks off"
Midoriya commented as he noticed the odd anger he was giving off before he walked into his train to Hosu.

He was the last one to leave.

"Alright.
And the internship begins."
Aizawa said as they both walked above ground.

"We'll obviously be working at night, I'm a night shift hero so working in the day doesn't work out all too well"

_________________________________________

Bakugo stood before Hawks's door.
He could feel his heart beat out of his chest as he quickly knocked.

"Come on in!"
A lax voice shouted from inside.

Bakugo opened up the door, expecting a pristine hero in a clean office.
However...
What he found could be almost considered the opposite.

Hawks was found lying on a couch within his office, papers were everywhere, and overall...
Things were a mess.

"Ah!
You're my interny!"
Hawks smiled as he fixed himself up.