Sports Festival Ditch

...

"It's multiple people..."
Present mic said as a shiver went down his spine.

"Mic if you keep assuming and jumping to conclusions you'll worry to death."
Aizawa sighed.

"It'd be a good riddance"
Midoriya groaned as he waited for Present mic to leave.

"It really would be."

_________________________________________

With the festival coming up, everyone in UA was excited.
It was the only thing people could talk about, to the point where Midoriya was sick of it.

Many people were excited to challenge him though Midoriya could only laugh in the background as he knew he wouldn't be there.

People like Bakugo and sero were both looking forward to it so they could fight Midoriya.
There weren't any other opportunities that they could think of at the time.

Eventually, there was only 1 school day until the festival.
Tension had been everywhere in the school building as everyone knew classes would be going against eachother.

Rivalry between class 1-A and every other class, especially class 1-B, was the highest it had ever been.

It was the end of the day, class had ended and class 1-A had been packing their things to leave to home for the weekend.

Midoriya walked up to the door, he was one of the first who tried to leave.
But...
He couldn't.

There were other first years blocking the door.

"Excuse me, could you let me through?"
Midoriya said ever so nicely, of course it was just another act of his.
He had been known to be the nice guy his whole life and it made things easier than being a person like Bakugo.

Though In reality, Midoriya couldn't care less about humans and being polite to them.

No one replied.

"These bastards.
I'll kill them"
Midoriya thought to himself as he felt his patience run thin.

Bakugo stepped up as did Kirishima and kaminari.
They were all confused as to why the others were blocking the door.

"Are you all deaf?
He said move it"
Bakugo hissed as he stared them all down.

"Why are you all even crowding our door...?
You aren't getting much out of watching us pack."
Kaminari groaned.

No one replied, they just collectively stared silently like sheep in a barnyard.

"Don't you get it dunce face?
They're trying to scout out the competition.
But instead of using their time to properly train and actually better themselves, they're wasting it here watching us do trivial things.

But watch.
During the festival I'm going to win no matter what."
Bakugo scoffed boldly to all their faces.

"I knew class 1-A would be full of egotistical people but I didn't think it'd be this bad"
A purple haired guy said as he walked up to the front.
His hair was in the air, quite literally.
He had purple eyes accompanied by large eye bags that signified his sleep deprivation.

"And who the hell are you, some general class extra?"
Bakugo snarled as he stepped close to the door.

"I wouldn't be so cocky about your positions in class 1-A.
The sports festival is a place where everyone can show off.

Which means if any of us do better, we can take your positions right from beneath you.

And I'm not just a general class 'extra'.
I'm Hitoshi shinsou, and I will have a place in this class."
He replied as he glanced at Midoriya.