Shopping

...

"...fun"
Midoriya said as he walked over to the door and subtley pushed them out his room.
"Alright.
Let me just change my outfit and I'll meet you all by the exit. Sound good?"
He asked.

"Yep!"

"See ya there!"

Midoriya shut the door and walked over to his closet, "well...
There's that to deal with.
Hm, it's not like I've never gone grocery shopping with humans before.
Back during my chef era I had go to with the servants all the time.
So at least I'm knowledgeable in this area"
He thought to himself as he picked out some nice clothes.
He didn't like appearing in public in mediocre clothes, especially with how his class was famous.

He grabbed a short sleeves black shirt and paired it with a black long sleeved collared button up.
He then put on some pants and tucked the black t-shirt in while he let the half buttoned up collared shirt sir above his pants.

To finish off the look, he put on a black baseball cap.

From there, Midoriya made his way out and met the group by the exit.

"It's very off putting to see you wear all black"
Kaminari laughed as they all headed out.

"Why's that?"
Midoriya asked.

"I dunno, you just don't seem the type of guy to have this particular style."

"This has been deku's style his whole life.
Even in the first grade he dressed in all black.

One time I opened his closet and I don't think there was a shred of color in there"
Bakugo sneered as he adjusted his beige jacket.

"Oh wow.
Going off your personality I would've expected anything but this"

"...haha yeah"
"This is going to be a very long walk..."

The 5 of them walked through the streets of Musutafu, Kirishima kaminari and sero were the chattiest as Midoriya and Bakugo just walked in awkward silence.

Midoriya was glad he wasn't being talked to, even though the trio would occasionally drag him into conversation.

Bakugo on the other hand was a bit uneasy, he had been the reason the both of them drifted apart as friends and he still didn't forgive Midoriya for what he had done.
And...
There was also a part of him that had an unexplainable distrust towards him.

"Deku's unusually silent.
But that's not my problem.

I may have saved him, but I'm not going to talk to him like things in the past are forgiven.

Besides...
Something's off about him.
I don't know what it is...

Deku hasn't ever done anything to hurt anyone...
But still.

...I feel like a jerk for not trusting him. He didn't even do anything besides refuse to help me...

But why do I feel like he's...

Hiding something.

It's like I'm forgetting something but I don't know what it is."
He sighed as he shook his head.
"Whatever. That bastard doesn't concern me anyways.
Whatever it is, it's not something I should bother to worry about.

I have other things to think about.

Like the bloody bastard reaper."

Midoriya looked around, the ground was still wet because of the rainfall during the night.
The sky was a gloomy grey, reminants of the thunderstorm that had passed.