Press Conference

...

Midoriya watched the sun rise over the horizon from the Tokyo skytree.
He drank the blood of a victim while at it, he wasn't worried about being spotted as they were both invisible.

"Alright.
I got a meal in.
Now when will that meeting Aizawa was talk be held?"
He thought to himself as he teleported the body of the victim away and stood up.

"I should go feed sapphire first"
Midoriya teleported to his house, sapphire was asleep on the sofa.
He had dropped by every night during camp to leave her some food in his disappearance.

He walked over to the food bowl and filled it up, she immediately woke up and got to eating.

"Alright.
And now to wait for the meeting"

_________________________________________

Aizawa sat amongst heroes and detectives as the situation was explained properly.
All might and Tsukauchi were at the podium while everyone else had been seated on auditorium seats.

Midoriya was there too, but he was a bat hanging by the chandeliers that hung high off the ground.

"A critical situation has fallen upon us"
Tsukauchi said as he pointed to an e-board.
It had all the information they were about to discuss written out on it with graphs and maps.
"Izuku Midoriya has been kidnapped by the league with an unclear motive.
We believe it's an attempt to shut down UA as izuku Midoriya is the top student of class 1-A.
His life is at stake as we know it.

There's also another issue at hand.
The Blood Reaper is expected to strike tonight.
We believe they're a member of the league and as we all know they have the ability to infect people with a virus that makes them lose their minds and die.

If izuku Midoriya is infected by this virus, stopping him will be very difficult.
His quirk is telekinesis, but not just any regular telekinesis...
It's very strong.
All might would you like to elaborate on his strength?"
Tsukauchi said as he passed over the microphone to all might.

"Young Midoriya is exceptionally strong.
There was an exam in which we had to fight and subdue me with a fellow peer.
His telekinesis is strong enough to lock me in place and keep me unable to move."
All might said with worry, though still a little proud.

"It was also stated that he can easily lift up a couple tons.
During the entrance exam, the robots were lifted off the ground and easily crushed just by him.

Now I assume you all realize how bad this is.

If he becomes infected, stopping him could almost be impossible."
Tsukauchi said as the situation really struck everyone in the room.
"And this is why we have to rescue him as soon as possible.
We have until 11:59pm today.

A press conference will be held regarding the issue as it has to be explained to the public.
We're going to surprise the league and save him as soon as the live ends.

But this means we have to know his location.
Here's the good news.
His phone is still on him.
A couple people are in the middle of tracking down his location, assuming that he has his location on.

We should be able to find the league's base before the conference and prepare the sneak attack"
Tsukauchi said.

The heroes nodded their heads as Tsukauchi switched the slides.

"During the press conference many questions will be asked.
Many regarding Midoriya's location.
We cannot directly disclose that we know.
It is highly likely the league will be watching the conference as well.