"It's useless to talk to stupid, insane, crazy, idiotic twats like you. It would be a waste of oxygen." She smirked.

Then the scent of smoke started filling the air. The first sack started lighting on fire, if it touches the one not far from it things would take for the worse.

Meredith noticed Aera's eyes widened and in those seconds that she lowered her guard, Aera shot her in both her legs.

Walking towards the pissed Meredith, she shot her legs three more times then shot both her hands before taking Meredith's last weapon.

"What better way for you to die than a slow and painful death, wouldn't you agree?"

"Don't get me wrong, I don't hate you..I despise you. I know that no human should experience what you went through but that doesn't give you the right to do it to others. You are no better than your abusers."

"Maybe if you weren't like this then we would have gotten along and Maybe I'm no better since I am doing this to you but ...It's not like I killed you..just like how that fucked up brain of yours work that thought this way when my mates were children, I'll say it back to you. 'It was your inability to move that got you killed'. This is my revenge on what you did to the men I love, I wish you the worse in hell, bitch." She looked down at her then left and locked the door she was in with a large shelf case.

Running out of the room she saw that the other rooms were already on fire and that it even reached the stairs.

She ripped a part of her skirt and got it wet with water before placing it over her nose to prevent her from inhaling too many harmful gases.

Only now did she notice that almost all the furniture and displays in the ship were made of wood, even the stairs were made of wood. It only further probes that everything was well planned.

'I can't go through here anymore..I'll have to take the one at the back.' She cursed and ran to the opposite side of where she was while avoiding falling fire debris.

On the surface, the captain and the remaining crew members managed to safely evacuate the students and professors. They started at the side where it listed more so they could have those lifeboats on the water before it was too late.

The only remaining problem for them is that there were roughly one hundred students remaining that didn't manage to board lifeboats as the previous crew members escaped with half-full boats.

*distant whirrs*

Captain Samantha already sent a distress call but the helicopter she thought was from the rescue team had different logos stitched on them.

It was from famous and widely known companies and there wasn't just one but five helicopters in all.

Not far from them was the Norwegian Navy with a rescue ship.

They quickly moved the evacuation process and took the injured students into the helicopters to speed the process as the fire was spreading fast and it wouldn't be long till the Ship would listen to the point it would sink.

"Reux, where's Aera???" Calixto hurriedly asked through the earpiece.

"Do you see her through your device??" Revere asked.

"She's still inside the ship, she's running but I can't tell where she is in there!" He replied.

Devereux added a GPS inside Aera's favorite pairs of earrings in case of emergencies and for a situation like this, it came in handy.

"We need someone to get in there, I'll do it!" Viktor proposed.

"Don't be stupid! You injured your leg during your shooting." Revere scolded.

"I can do it instead, I'll be quick," Alicai promised.

Without wasting time, they lowered the roped ladder so Alicai could rush down to the ship.

Devereux instructed him to which way he should follow to reach her.

Meanwhile with Aera,

She was stuck.

'I-I can't open the door, it locks from the other side...I'm trapped. ' she thought hopelessly.

With her free hand, she shuffled through her clothes and found her phone.

Opening the voice record, it was her last chance to send a message as she was already dizzy from the fumes she inhaled.

*ping*

They received a notification but the tone was set on a specific sound that they placed whenever Aera messages.

"Saranghaeyo.."

She closed her phone and sat on the floor.

'At least..that bitch is dead.' She thought with a sad smile.

She felt pain in her stomach so she lifted her shirt to see a gash on the side of her abdomen.

'I must have gotten it from somewhere..well, I'll endure it for now.'

" Let's see..this should be the part where I list the things I'm sorry about. I'm sorry that this happened to everyone on board, they didn't have to experience this...I'm sorry that I wasn't the best sibling and daughter to my family..and I'm sorry that I never got the chance to work things further with my mates."

"...I just wanted to love and be loved by them. Was I being too selfish to ask for those things?"  A tear fell from her eyes and she slowly closed them.

*BANG*  *BANG*  *BANG*

"AERA?! ARE YOU THERE?! AERA!" Alicai's voiced echoed as he harshly knocked on the door.

"..R-Reux??? I- I'm here! I'm here! " She then supported herself to stand up.

"Aera! Are you in here?!!"

"Y-Yeah, I am."

"Alright, stand back. I'll open this up!" He yelled.

"Ok!" She replied, finally hopeful.

*soft steps* *clink*

".." Aera's eye twitched.

She then pulled out the gun and pointed it directly at the person behind her.

" You must have forgotten, I'm an actress. Of course, I'd have good hearing bitch. "

When Devereux opened the door, the scene of Aera shooting a bullet through Meredith's head was displayed before him.

Aera turned around, nervously but was surprised when Devereux crushed her in a hug instead.

"Let's hurry. " He said and ran with her. Their hands interlocked with each other.

When they reached the top, he held her in his arms before they were both hoisted up in the helicopter.

He noticed that there was blood oozing out of her side and she got fainter and fainter.

"I-I'm sorry but..I need to just close my eyes for..a mo..ment.."

"Aera? Aera!"

To be Continued . . .