11 Like A Pony (Piper)

Start from the beginning

I could feel the zipper of his jeans against the soft lace of my thong. I felt his hard cock straining against the denim between us as well. It was easy enough to tease him, given my current position. So I took advantage of the situation and ground down hard on top of him. He pulled away from my lips with a groan. I smirked and looked down at him, biting my lip as I stared at his, red and swollen from our passion.

"You're missing the sunset, Vega," I teased him with a grin.

"I've seen sunsets, cariño," he told me with a raised brow. "There's a different view I'm looking for now."

Then, without moving me off of his lap, he stood. I squealed in terror, wrapping my legs around his waist and digging my nails in his back to avoid falling. He chuckled, his arms wrapping around me and holding me tight against him.

"I've got you, Piper."

He did. I knew he did. So I trusted him as he carried me through the main cabin towards his master suite. I took the time that he was focused on getting us to the bedroom to kiss his neck.

"If you don't stop, we won't make it to the bedroom," he warned with a groan, his voice low and husky.

"Who says I want to?" I asked, nipping at his neck again to enunciate my point. A growl escaped him then, so animalistic in nature that my thighs became a little slicker at the mere sound of it and something told me that Lucas Vega was about to be amazing in bed.

Overwhelmed with need, I stopped him with a hand on his chest, pushing out of his grip so that my legs slid down and my feet were on the floor. Then I grabbed his hand and pulled him quickly through the hall toward his suite. We had barely made it through the door when my lips were on his again. I reached for the bottom of his shirt and he let me pull it up and over his head, tossing it to the side. His fingers got tangled in my hair as he gripped the sides of my face and kissed me again. Then his hands ran down my shoulders, skimming against the sides of my breasts, and sliding down to my bare legs. He grabbed the fabric of my dress, tugging me forward and up onto my toes so that my lips were pressed hard against his and my ass was hanging out of the bottom of my skirt. He let go of the dress long enough to cup my ass in his hands and then growled against my lips.

Driven wild by the sound, I placed both hands on his chest and pushed. He fell back onto the bed, sitting up on his elbows to look at me, chest heaving. I reached for the hem of my dress and pulled it up and over my head in one swift move, tossing it over to where his shirt had landed only moments before. Then, I was standing in front of him in my green lace bra and matching thong. His eyes drank me in hungrily, greedily, as I scrambled forward to join him on the bed.

I let out a moan when he cupped my breast, another when he slipped the lace aside and toyed with my nipple, and still another when his finger traced my stomach to dip into my panties and rub against my clit. I kissed him hard and reached for the zipper of his jeans. He groaned against my mouth as I pulled out his long, throbbing member and gave it a few quick strokes. He unclasped my bra in an instant and it fell away, forgotten. I reached down, shimmying out of my thong, and pulled away from him to look into his eyes.

"Do you have, um—" I asked, breathless.

He nodded, rolling over and reaching into the bedside table. He pulled the package out a moment later and started to open it but I took it from him. He raised a brow and I got to my feet. I pulled his jeans off of him. Next, his boxers. Then he was completely naked in front of me. Six feet, three inches of unadulterated male Adonis. I bit my lip and he groaned.

"Don't look at me like that, cariño," he growled, eyes darkening as he met my gaze. "I can't take it."

Smiling, I pulled the condom from its wrapper and rolled it over the tip of his cock. He flinched at the contact, his member so rigid, so hard, and so big. I'd never been with someone so big. So this was what Lucas Vega had been packing all these years? If I'd known that in college...

"Everything okay, Piper?" Lucas asked and I realized I'd zoned out in thought.

To answer, I smiled and crawled slowly over him until we were face to face. He lifted his to meet my lips and I moaned against them as I lowered myself onto him, slowly at first, making sure I was ready to take all of him at once. He moaned with me as I slid onto him and, once he was fully inside me, I stayed still for a moment, savoring the feeling of fullness. Then I began to move. Slowly at first, light hip swivels, throwing my head back as I bounced up and down. Then I went faster, moaning every time his cock hit that sweet spot deep inside of me.

As it turned out, Lucas Vega had a very dirty mouth. Profanity and graphic descriptions of my body and sexual acts he would like to perform on it spewed from him as I rode him. I would have blushed if it wasn't so hot. And it turned me on to think of all the delicious ways that I could get him to shut up if I wanted to.

When we both finished, him right after me, I rolled off of him, sweating and breathing heavily, and collapsed onto the bed beside him. He groaned as he turned over, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me close.

"That was incredible," he murmured into my hair, giving me one sweet kiss on my neck, before his breathing started to even out and he fell asleep.

It was. It truly was. I'd just had the hottest sex of my life and the only thing I could think, as I stared up at the ceiling of Lucas Vega's yacht, was that the last ten years of my life had been wasted missing out on this, on him.