chapter 47

Petra's pov:

    We drove to the warehouse where Maurice and his associates are being kept. Vanessa told me all that went down, while she was in jail. She told me last night when she woke up screaming. She had a nightmare about all the awful things the dpo did to her. I'm happy he didn't go Scot free. He got what he deserved. now it's time for Maurice and the rest.

   "I didn't ever believe I would get to see a say where Maurice got what he deserve.....death." Vanessa said staring out the window.

     "Yeah, the Earth would be free from monster like him." I said squeezing her thighs a little.

  "Thank you Petra."

    "You're welcome baby...now we  you get to leave the life you deserve, where you're free from worrying about Maurice"

    "Yes, and it's all because of you" she said taking my hand from her thigh and kissing it

     I pulled up at the entrance of the warehouse. Screams could be heard. I chuckled knowing red already started torturing them before I came.

   "Red doesn't waste time, huh?" Vanessa said chuckling.

  "Come on" I said holding her hand and walking her in.

  "Finally. I thought you weren't gonna come" said red who was drawing circles of different kind on Maurice's chest with a hot rod.maurice was screaming while his mother was crying. I look at Vanessa who was smiling widely at the sight.

    "I love this" she said.

   "I know I would like you so much. You want to draw on him too?" Red ask stretching the rod towards Vanessa. She nodded and collected it. She immediately pressed it on the back of his palm, he cried out begging Vanessa to stop.

  "Vaness, please stop.....please, please, I will leave you and your girlfriend alone. I won't bother you guys again please stop. Please don't let them kill me. Maurice begged sobbing loudly.

  "Stop? You want me to stop?.." she removed it from his hands and pressed it at the middle of his chest.

   "When I begged you all those years to stop did you? When I was begging you not rape me did you stop? When I begged you to not hurt me when I was jailed did you stop? Did you? Why should I stop now? Why shouldn't you die? Tell me one good reason why we should let you live!!" She yelled, slapping his face hard. I went to  her and hold her when she began crying.

  "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. But I did it out of hatred. I know I wasn't the best but you cheated on me, it hurt me Vanessa it broke me to pieces. Do you know what it means when you wife cheats on you with different men?" He said crying.

     Did Vanessa actually cheat in him?

  "There you go again with this nonsense! I didn't cheat on you Maurice. You are about to die and youre still hell-bent on lying. When did I ever cheat on you? Did you catch me in the act?If you did catch me who the fuck did you see me cheating on you with? And when the fuck was that? Please remind me because I sure as hell don't remember cheating on you!!" Vanessa yelled angrily.

   "I didn't exactly see you cheating but somebody told me. You were and I believed her."

  "And who is that?" Vanessa asked with a shocked look on her face.

  "Carina."  My eyes widened at the new revelation.

  "Carina my sister? You're lying."

  "I'm not lying Vanessa. It's Carina. She told me about your past where you jump from men to men because you're not satisfied being with one person. She told me before we got married but I didn't believe her.i thought she was just a kid who didn't want her sister to get married and leave her, because I knew you guys were really close. She began giving me details on every man you slept with after we get married. I believed her was when she told me about you and Raphael. Raphael also confirmed it because himself, he would never lie to me."