chapter 9

Maurice's pov:

       I came home yesterday and found the house empty.some of Vanessa' and Dami's things were gone.

     That bitch really thought she was smart.i am currently laughing at how stupid she was,she even took her car.

      I put a tracker in her car and her cell phone.how dumb of her,she thinks I just leave her in the house trusting that she won't run away?

    I know a day like this would come that's why I planted the trackers.

    Even Dami's school bag has a tracker.i saw the bag at the mall and thought about how a little  tracking device could fit in it,without her noticing.cos that child is curious as hell.

   She would have found out about the tracker by now,but since the bag has this stupid cartoon figure on the front,she wouldn't want to destroy it.

    She was very surprised the day I brought home the bag.she was skeptical at first.asking me a thousand times if the bag really was for her,what an ungrateful little thing just like her mother.acting like I don't get her stuff.

    If someone was there,that's how she would have made the person think I don't usually get her stuff.

    Vanessa is currently at Royal blue hotel.
      Stupid hoe.

     I'm gonna leave her for like a week.i want her to think that she has finally escaped.but little did she know that there's no escaping from me.

       The stupid whore even left the pregnancy test on the sink.after slutting herself around,she gets herself knocked up and she tries to run with my child and her bastard.

    I'm gonna kill her and that little bastard whore child,bred from harlotry growing in her stomach.

   I'm better off without her anyways.its about time I kill her useless ass. I will probably drop Dami in an orphanage or something.maybe I should just leave her with her dead mother.

   At this point I don't care,I've been tolerating her insolence! But no more of that.

   In a week,she will either be dead or on life support.

(A week later)

Vanessa' pov:
        It's been a week since I left that hell hole I call a house.i must  say,I've never felt more free and safe in a long while.

    I got a new job as a P.A at this company near the hotel.the boss is so kind.she let's Dami stay in her office. Cos she hasn't started school yet. I don't want her going back to her old school. That would be the first place Maurice would go.

     When I told her my situation I thought she wouldn't want to take me but she did and offered that I bring Dami with me and leave her in her office.im very grateful for that.

    I didn't tell her about my abusive husband tho.

   Dami seems to have grown fond of my boss,she would be the first to wake me up in the morning.

   She would be like "mommy wake up.we have to go to work"

   Moments like that makes me happy.seeing my daughter smiling and running free,even tho it's just a little hotel room.

   At least we are happy and safe. We don't have to look over our shoulders anymore.

   Petra has been texting me alot.she sends cute messages in the morning,calling me sweet names and shit.she really cute and stubborn,she doesn't take no for an answer.

   The other day she face timed me.dami was with my phone so she picked and they talked for hours about the stupidest things.i wanted to scold Dami for answering my calls but seeing the way she was talking animatedly to Petra and smiling,I couldn't bring myself to do so.

    After talking with Dami for what seems like eternity.she finally said she wanted to talk to me.i said no but she and Dami kept pleading and pouting at the same time so I had to talk to her.

   She was only wearing sports bra that day.i had never been the one to drool over a person's body but.... gawd damnnn.she's hot.

   Well she's very fun to talk to.she ended up showing me the tattoos on her body and the stories behind them. She didn't tell me the story behind the one on her back though.she said it's a story for another day. Why did you show me your tattoos if you're just gonna give me the "it's a story for another day" line.

   Stupid ass.

    I kinda like petra.not in a romantic way.cause I'm not a lesbian.not that I have anything against them tho. She's just sooooo likable.

   Petra sends these cute ass morning routine to 'dami' cos they're 'friends'.well I think she sends them to me cos she knows she looks so fucking hot in them.

    Then Dami sends her's.thinking about it...I think she knows what she's doing.cause im also in the video cos I do Dami's routine for her.

  Sneaky bitch

   "The other day they even did matching outfits. They had on black skinny jeans and a white t shirt and white sneaker.

    She sent me a photo of her lock screen and it was the picture of Dami in her black and white outfit.with a caption "your lock screen could never. I bet you have those boring mom quotes as your lock screen."  I gasped. I immediately changed my lock  screen to an erotic one and sent it to her.

      She immediately face Time me.

Petra
   "Girl,why would you have that kind of lock screen knowing fully well that my baby be on that phone more than you do?" She asked in a warning tone.

                                                    Me
                              "I'm just fucking with you.i literally just changed it." I said laughing

Petra
    "Mchht you play too damn  much.im finna get my baby a new phone the next time I see her.i would only be saying hi to you once she gets her phone."she said making me frown. How dare her say she'll only be saying 'hi' to me.

                                                   me
                           "She's MY baby."

Petra
  "She would be ours if you say yes to me already." She said smirking

                                                  Me
                            "In your dreams Petra." I said and then hung up

          I smiled so fucking hard after I needed the call. I dont know why tho.
       maurice has never used Dami as his lock screen.he probably doesn't want his hoes to know he has a child.

   Stupid bastard.

    A knock on the door brought me back to reality.i looked at my side to see my angel sleeping then I smiled.

    I'm so happy that I was able to take my daughter out of that house.

    I went to the door to open it. It's about time those room service people bring in my food.

    I opened the door and what I saw made blood drain from my face.

      "Maurice"