chapter 35

Vanessa' pov:

      When we got to the police station. The asked for my name and other information about me. The man behind the desk handed me a blue wear that looks like a nurses scrub. I took it and was led by a female officer to a room. Where she asked me to strip

        "Can you uhm- like excuse me or turn around so can change?" I asked the officer NICELY.

  "I don't care about your nakedness, not everyone is a lesbian like you. So strip so I can do my job and get out of here. You're annoying me " She said with an annoyed look. What a bitch!

      I started undressing. I could feel the bitch' eyes on my body the whole time I was undressing.

  I finished undressing and was about to reach for my blue scrub.   She hit my hand with the stick in her hand. Making me yelp

    "Did I ask you to put it on? Now turn around so I can check whether you smuggle any item in here." The muttered putting on gloves.

   "Bitch I was arrested at my door,do you think I had time to put weapons in my vagina?" I asked angrily without thinking of where I was.

     "Don't talk to me like that!" She said spanking me. What the fuck?

      Are officers allowed to spank prisoners.

   "You're not allowed to do that!" I yelled in pain.

   "Shut up and bend properly. So I can actually do my fucking job. You're acting like you didn't enjoy it"

   "No I did not! You're abusing your power"

   "Oh please." She said and put her gloves finger in my vagina then removed it and spread my butt cheek and stick a finger in it, searching for God knows what.

     "Spread your hands sideways." What the hell is going on????

    "Isn't that supposed to be for when a person is dressed?"

   She didn't reply. She just spread by arms and started feeling up in me.

    Her hands on my body felt so disgusting. I pushed her hands from my body as she was inching towards my boobs.

     "You pervert!" I said glaring at of the woman who was smiling in contentment.

    Thanks for you co- operation now put on your clothes......if it were up to me I'd Prefer you stay naked"  wait was I supposed to hear that?

    Fucking pervert

  I finished putting on my scrub

(A/N: I just realized Prisoners don't wear underwear)

     "I'm clothed now. Can you stop staring at me like that."

   "Right.......follow me I'll show you your cell and I'm officer Daniels." She said, like i gave a fuck about her name.

   I'm being convicted for a something I didn't even do in the country.

    "I don't care about your name. It's not like I need it anyway." She gave a little smile and led the way.

  We stopped at cell 106. God this place smells more than a waste site.

   "How do people live and breathe in this filthy place?" I said unaware that I was actually saying it out loud.

  "Piece of advice....Don't let the other prisoners hear you say that" she said patting my shoulder and then open the cell. I walked in and she closed the doors behind me. Oh my God,I am now a prisoner like them.

    The cell had too bunk bed facing each other. I had three roommates who were currently walking towards me like I was prey.

   One was fat and tall with bleached hair. She looks so fucking scary, the other was a bit rough. Her hair was all over the place, the shirt of her blue scrubs was tied around her waist and she was a bit masculine she was also tall too but not as tall as the bleached haired girl. While the third was looking... Okay? She looked nice and I was taller than her.

    "Well, well, well.....What is a person like you doing here?" The fat one said trapping me in between her hands, while that masc girl whistled.

   Those movies weren't lying when they show how new inmates gets beat up when they arrive.

   "We haven't even started yet and you're crying" she raising my head up making the tears I didn't know I was holding fall down my cheeks.

   "Please, please don't hurt me." I said with a little voice.

   "What are you here for?" She said stepping back a little.

   Oh God. I bet if I say it I'm gonna get beaten up so bad.

  "I- I got arrested for engaging in homosexual activies in the country. That's what they said. But, but hear me out. I didn't do it in the country" I rushed the last part out.

      "For real?" The masc one asked and I nodded.

   "How could you been so careless" she said again. Wait why are they taking this lightly? Aren't they supposed to beat on me because I wasn't following the law of nature?

   "Isn't this the part where u guys  beat me up?" I asked looking at the three women who was giving me an intense look

   "Incase you didn't notice, lanky here is gay." The fat one said pointing to the masc girl. That explains her look.

   "And this is my girlfriend Jessica."  Lanky pointed to the short girl.

  "I am biggie. What's your name?"

  "My name is Vanessa..... Do the  officers know you guys are a thing? I ask lanky and Jessica who were sucking faces.

   "Yes they do... And there's a lot of people who engage in homosexual activies in here too. The male officers here jerk off  watching the female prisoners have sex. I think they have a lesbian fetish."  Lanky said motioning for me to follow her.

   We got to the bed and sat down.  I was given the top bunk of Biggie's bed.

     They asked me how I got caught and I told them the whole story of how I got here.

  Lanky was so mad that asked for Maurice's info saying when she gets out she's going to deal with him.

    Lanky was arrested for possession of drugs, biggie was arrested for stabbing her step father to death,while Jessica was here for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. She was at a murder scene. They convicted her for the crime when they couldn't find the culprit.

      They told me if I get convicted, I would spend ten yrs in here. But since they didn't have any evidence of me actually doing anything, the case would be dismissed and I get to go home.

   I can't wait to go home and get my daughter back. The divorce papers better be ready when I'm out.