"Oh, hi." She startles hard, turning to look through the curtain of her hair, rolling her eyes as she sees Amy standing in front of the now closed door.

Taking a deep breath, she rights herself, tucking her hair behind her ear as she offers a smile she knows isn't genuine, and definitely borders the line of a grimace instead. Moving towards the door, tossing the paper towel in her hand into the trash as she does.

"I don't think I want you to leave yet." Amy leans backwards against the door, fully blocking Elodie from exiting the space.

Sighing, and feeling very uncomfortable being in a trapped space with someone she believes fully is abusive she moves back slightly, grounding herself by holding onto the edge of the closest sink.

"Luke doesn't want me to talk to you, if you haven't noticed that I have literally been kept away from you since arriving on tour last week." Amy starts, her smile looking devilishly smirk-like as she picks at one of her perfectly manicured Barbie pink clawsshaped nails. "But us girls, we talk differently than boys, so he needs to chill, and I need to talk to you."

Amy stops talking at that point, her eyes meeting Elodies, a weird place to stop her rambling in Elodie's opinion, considering what her final sentence had been. It's not until Amy's eyebrows raise that El realizes she's waiting for some kind of response. Waving her hand out towards Amy she gives her silence permission to continue, knowing she won't be allowed to leave and do her job until they get this over with.

"I don't like you, Melodie." She starts, Elodie unfazed at the fact that Amy doesn't actually know her name, "You are a threat to me and my relationship. I had to make some last minute arrangements that really pissed off my boss to be here, because of you. You see, everyone thinks Luke would be better off with you than me. It's all over social media, photos of you and Luke on stage, and the fans adore you, though I don't know why. Luke's fans have never really liked me, I mean they literally call our relationship LAmy, and more often than not it's just me they are referencing. But you walk in off the street with zero experience in the industry and they praise you."

Elodie is confused as to where Amy is going with this, it doesn't sound like a threat, it seems merely like an insecure girl whining about insignificant pieces to the relationship she has chosen to be in with someone in the public eye.

"You really don't talk do you?" She's surprised out of her thoughts as Amy asks, her tone very inquisitive. Keeping her eyes low, Elodie simply shakes her head a couple of times.

"Well, at least Luke wasn't lying about that part." Amy sighs, "Look, stay away from my boyfriend, okay? And don't get any ideas from what fans are saying online. Luke is mine, and I will fight you for him if you ever try to take him from me. And I fight dirty." Elodie startles slightly as a small hand wraps around her wrist, feeling the claws dig slightly into her skin, but she doesn't flinch, "I always get what I want, okay? No matter what I have to do to make that happen. Do I make myself clear?"

The threat is clear now, and Elodie nods once as she makes eye contact with Amy.

"Good. I'm so glad we had this talk." Amy smiles far too sweetly, releasing her hold on Elodie's arm and stepping around her towards one of the stalls. Seeing the unblocked exit Elodie lurches forward and through the door as she hears Amy cackle behind her.

Hurrying around a corner Elodie finds herself buried in a chest, scolding herself as she takes a step back, looking up to see green eyes filled with concern as large warm hands steady her by grasping her upper arms.

"Hey, you okay, Elodie?" Michae asks softly, not letting go of her arms when she tries to pull away.

Glancing behind her once, Elodie sighs, reaching to run her fingers through her hair as she nods, surprised when Michael's hand snatches her wrist out of the air.

"Oh, fuck no." He seaths, confusing her until she follows his eyes, seeing a couple of red indents in her arm from where Amy had pinched her with those nasty nails. "Come on, we are finding Luke now." Michael insists.

Elodie's eyes go wide, shaking her head sharply as she pulls her hand away from Michael's grip.

"Elodie, he has to know. You are part of this crew, and no guest on this tour is going to treat anyone on the crew like this." Michael pushes, pointing towards her wrist which she is now covering with her opposite hand.

Shaking her head sharply again, she tries to step around him, knowing both Amy and Michael stopping her has pushed her to a tight schedule in finishing what she needs to before the show starts.

"Can I at least tell him? I can't make him break up with her, despite how she treats him, but I can make him send her home for how she is treating you." He stops her with a gentle arm.

Sighing, she meets his eyes, seeing genuine concern mixed with his anger, shrugging finally to give him permission.

"Has she done this more than once, Elodie?" He asks quickly, relief seeming to wash his kind eyes as she shakes her head no. "Good, if it happens again, you definitely need to say something to someone. Peter, or me, or best of all Luke. He has to know."

Nodding softly she motions over his shoulder, indicating she needs to get back to work. Michael holds their eye contact a moment longer before nodding and allowing her to continue on her way.

————————
Isn't Amy just a peach?

Will Michael tell Luke? Will Luke believe him if he does?

Thoughts and predictions?

I love you guys!!!

~M =)