Chapter 42

Shaurya--

As I thought I hear the cabin door open and Mr. Singhania entered with a confused face.

"Welcome, Mr. Singhania. Long time no see ha? Well, I just came to the point that your beloved wife and your beloved daughter kidnapped my sister and niece." I inform him. My good-for-nothing father.

"What? What rubbish are you talking about?" Ask dad in anger. Well what else I can expect from him?

"Mr. Singhania I'm talking in English and not in some other language that you cannot understand. I already said what I'm talking about so you better tell me when you permanently lock the farmhouse than what is that mother-daughter duo doing there? Or you're also with them in their plan?" I shout this time. I had enough of this man. First because of his stupidity we lost our childhood and our mother. Now I, Tanmay, and Agastya are on the verge of losing my Sister, niece, soon-to-be wife, and daughter respectively.

I can't forgive him if anything, happened to my sister and my angel. I kill him with my own bare hands. I fucking swear.

"What rubbish are you talking about? Why do Saurvi and saumya do anything to Aarohi and Aradhya?" He asked in disbelief. His eyes are wide open in confusion.

His audacity to believe in them but not in us. I need to burst his bubble of a lovely daughter and dutiful loyal wife. Dutiful and loyal My ass!

"Well, you know da...dad why I stop calling you dad in the first place when you throw Aarohi out?" I asked him.

"No!" He replied in one word. Looking in my eyes emotionlessly.

"Because that day I become an orphan, my mother died due to fire and my father died due to throwing my little sister out. I hate you, Mr. Saurab Singhania. I hate the fact that I have your DNA. I hate the fact that my mother loves you unconditionally, that she accepts your illegitimate child and lover. I hate the fact that I used to admire you as my hero. I hate the fact that because of you I'm not able to meet my sister for years. I hate you from the day my mother died and you blame your daughter and believe in someone else's daughter and mistress. I hate you so so much. You don't deserve to call a father, you don't deserve to call a husband. You don't deserve anything. You know what I was silent till now thinking that it's ok if you're happy with those mother-daughter duo because mom wants you happy. But now I don't care whether you feel guilty, feel pain, or better die but just listen to the truth today you need to see whom you trust all these years. Ignoring your real flesh and blood." I said and told him everything which happened all these years after mom's death.

At first, he didn't believe me but when I show him the evidence he finally believes me and broke down on his knees crying his heart and eyes out.

He's feeling the pain that I was feeling from the last all those years after mom's demise all alone. I kept everything to myself so that my sister lives a happy and safe life without any disturbance but now they again enter her life to destroy it but this time I'm strong enough to not let them do anything with my baby sister and niece.

"I'm sorry son. I'm so sorry. I failed as a son, then as a husband, and now as a father. I'm your culprit, it's all my mistake to believe them please forgive me. I know I'm not this valuable to get forgiveness but please try to forgive me. Please." He said and cry badly. I felt hurt seeing his tears.

But it also hurt all these years. When I need him the most he distanced himself from me. He disowned Aarohi. He blames her for all those years without knowing anything. He never tries to find the truth. He never tries to find the real culprits. I don't hate him it's just I'm so disappointed with him.

"Mr. Singhania please don't ask for this because I'm not able to forgive you and more than me you're my sister's culprit. It's only her right to forgive you or not. But for now, you can go. It's high time to rescue my sister and niece. Just wish nothing happened to her or else I'll kill your beloved so-called daughter and wife." I said gritting my teeth. I'm angry, hurt, broken, sad, and afraid.

I just can't display my emotions as my sister needs me. When I was narrating all the things to dad... Yes dad I don't hate him. I just want to hurt him by not calling him dad but after all, he's my dad.

When I was narrating to him all the things Tanmay went to rescue Aarohi and Aradhya. I send my team and some specially trained guards with him. I can't risk his life too.

Now I'm all set to go there. I took my licensed gun and move out of my cabin leaving crying and vulnerable dad behind. I care less about his condition for now.

My main priority is my little sister and my little angel. I got a message from my men that they reached the location with Tanmay. Now it's time to do some action and torture with Saurvi and Saumya.

.