Chapter 38

Agastya--

Tanmay did everything as we planned he convert the whole store room into a beautiful luxurious room in just three days. He's really something. His love for Aarohi is now start making me jealous.

The way they both cared for eachothers, the way they understand eachothers. It's so amazing and so beautiful site to see. Sometimes i thought that can I ever be able to create this beautiful relationship between me and Saurvi? The answer is a big NO! Why?

Because she never have time for me apart when she needs something from me. Now I realise this that we meet, did sex alots of sex, we spend time in her shopping and fulfilling her demands and then again she went away for her shoots and all. But this time she didn't come yet. It's been more than a month.

Also sometimes i thought if things didn't messed-up between me and Aarohi back then maybe we're a real couple now with our cute daughter.

But... Sometimes we didn't think much and jump in the fire on our own
.. just in our anger and hurt.

But after looking at Aarohi and Tanmay i can say that they're meant to be together. I know I have no right to think like this, but i wish I can be in a place of Tanmay.

I didn't love Aarohi also I didn't hate her either. Yeah I changed. Her tears, her nature, her care, her sacrifice makes me realise that she also lost someone in her life. If i lost my sister she lost her mother even her whole family.

We somehow managed with our loss. But she...she suffers her whole childhood till now. She get panick attacks, anxiety attacks. She suffer from nightmares where everyone is accusing her as murderer, bad omen and what not.

We all Kapoor's and Singhania's make her life more hell with our sudden presence in her life just for a heir.

Can't we let her live in peace. Yes! We do. I make sure she live her peacefull life with Tanmay. I know it hurts to think her with someone else. She's my wife...

'Wife? Really Agastya? Whom you insult, hurt and cursed all your life is now your wife suddenly. What happened to your love for Saurvi?' my inner voice mocked me and it broke my all the thinking of sorrow and jealousy.

"Yeah I don't deserve her." I said it loud so that I can hear my those words with my own ears.

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Aarohi and my princess Aradhaya. Yeah we named her Aradhaya.
Aarohi and Agastya's daughter Aradhaya.

So i was waiting for them from last fifty two minutes. And each passing minutes my patience in breaking. I was about to go in that renovated room, when I heard the giggling sound of Aarohi and Tanmay.

"Tan... Ahh...hahaha.... Please no..." I move inside to see Aarohi under tanmay he was tickling her and she's laughing like a kid.

"What is going in their? I was waiting for you both to come out from last one hour and here you both are laughing?" I roared not out of anger but out of jealousy.

"Com'on Agastya, don't be a spoil sport, i was just spending some quality time with my best friend and also my would be finacee. If you want to spend your time with Aradhaya then please you don't have to feel uncomfortable just come and you also enjoy your company with the princess." Tanmay replied calmly.

Look it's the difference, he so calm, composed and understanding...and here I'm angry and jealous.

Sorry i forgot tell you guys, that me and Aarohi signed the divorce papers. And after a week our first hearing is in the court. After the first hearing Tanmay and Aarohi get engaged. Atlast after final divorce hearing they got married.

I feel numb after singing the divorce papers. And about the investigation well it was on its track now. We find some clues but they were half, which we can't understand if we didn't find the whole thing. Shaurya and Aarohi reunites their relationship afterall nothing can bigger then the blood bond of brother and sister.

He was sorry for his all past deeds and silence. He's still secretive about the findings and proofs he get. But I'm sure whatever he find will shake our foundations. We're not ready for the bitter truth to come out or maybe me.

I don't know but the way he looks at me makes me feel like I did everything. I'm the culprit.

I pick my doll in my arms securely and move out.

I played with her for sometime, I bring lots of toys, stuff toys, dresses for my princess. I don't know what happened after divorce i can't leave her not i can snatch her from Aarohi. I know a mother can love her Childers the most.

I saw my mother crying every night for Saanvi her daughter my sister. I can't let Aarohi go through with the same pain. I know i use to hate her but before my hate i care for her so much. She was my bestest friend back then.

But one dreadful night change everything. I look at my doll who was looking back at me with her doe like eyes, her eyes are just like Aarohi. Her lips, eyes, cheeks just like her but her orbs are same as mine.

Aradhaya is the mixture of mine and aarohi's features. I'm blessed to have her as my daughter. I always wished for a daughter and now I get one. That to be so cute and so adorable.

I was looking at her with so much love and adoration. My trence broke when I heard her crying sound. She's crying so loudly.

"Hey what happened to my princess tell me? Tell you dadda!" I cooed her. But she's crying continuously. I try to stop her crying by rocking her but not working.

"Hey what happened to her Agastya?" Come aarohi's voice and she came out running. Her face if full of worries.

"Give her to me maybe she's hungry." She said.

"Ok!" I said and give her to Aarohi.

"Aarohi?" I stop her from going.

"Yes!" She asked as she turn to see in my eyes.

"Can I join you? I... I mean while you're feeding her can I watch her please." I said with nervousness.

At first her eyes went wide and she think for sometime. And then she nodded her head. I followed her to her room.

"Umm... Can you just turn to the other side just let me adjust her for the breastfeeding." She said with red face. Yeah that's a embarrassing moment for her and me too but i want to see my daughter. How she reacts when Aarohi prepare her for feeding, what cute sounds she makes while getting feed. How she move her hands and legs while laying on her mumma's lap.

"Ok!" I turn and give her space to adjust herself and Aradhaya.

"Now you can turn." I heard her voice i turned towards her. And saw my baby feeding her mumma's milk with utmost urgency.

"Damm! She's hungry as hell." I said while looking at her in adoration and smile.

"I think so. She reacts same everytime. And then sleep like a lazy panda." Aarohi replied looking at her lovingly with chuckled.

I also chuckled with her a little.

"She's just like you. You also sleep like panda in our childho...." I stop in half and look at her face.

Her face showing so many emotions, which I'm not able to understand.

After sometime my princess fell asleep as her tummy is full now I look at her for some more time and walk out to do some work and also some research.