Chapter 4

Aarohi--

Our whole week vanished into the thin air, and preparations are almost done. We did everything with perfection. Mrs. Verma is very happy and satisfied seeing the whole preparations we did. We choose the Masquerade party theme. With non- alcoholic cocktails and mocktails and Different types of starter and main course.

It's a colour full party. Just a twist of masquerade is giving by us to the students, and we decide lots of games to reveal their personality and also make them enjoying it to the fullest.

Dress code will be tuxedos and formal black suits for boys and one piece dress or gowns for girls.

And tomorrow is the party so today after all the last final checks we all leave for our houses. When I heard manya's calling from behind.

"Hey!!! Aaro, Tanny.... tomorrow is the party can we go for the shopping?? I don't have a perfect dress that will fit in the party. Please..." She plead giving her puppy eyes, which no one can resist.

"Ok Let's go! I also don't have a dress to wear tomorrow." I join her and look at tann who's looking tired and hungry.

"No way I'm coming with you both, go alone." He said looking at our puppy faces.

"Please na tann, it's almost evening and we get late after shopping what if someone harras us or try to befriend with us??" I said batting my eyes to him, he groaned visibly.

"You fatty rabbit, fine come." He said frustrated ly, opening the gate of his car for both of us.

I love his this nature, he's so caring toward his two girlfriends, me and mannu. Hehe!

We reached at the city square Mall, and enter inside the decent looking shop, not a branded one. Because I don't like to buy expensive clothes and manya didn't want to show that she's rich by wearing brands in college parties.

Tanmay always have a formal suits and tuxedos and he didn't have to hide it because everyone knows he's coming from Vyas family.

We shop a good looking dresses I select sparkling sequins black short A-line dress, which stop above my knees. Manya choose a black v-neckline gown with mid-thigh stil. Both dresses are beautiful in look but in very reasonable price.

After shopping the dresses we went into the nearest food court, and order burgers with fries along with cold drinks. After eating Tanmay drop us into our homes and then went away to his.

It's almost nine at eveing so I just wished everyone and went into my room to fresn n up my self then walk down to sit with everyone and tell them about the party decorations and show them my dress.

After talking for some more time I went back into my room and sleep as tomorrow is going to be a hell tiring day.

Next day..

I wokeup at nine thiry did my morning business with laziness and then I get ready myself in simple shorts with crop top. I took my bag on which I put my dress a little makeup and heels. I eat breakfast and again here comes my dear friend.

He drove us to the manya's house and picked her up as well then we went to the college. Today everyone is in hustle bustle. After checking all the arrangements, foods, beverages, games and decoration. It almost three at the evening. When everyone decides to change and take their places.

Me and manya went into the vanity room, and changed for the evening we wore our dresses and did minimal makeup, set our hairs into a beautiful princess hairstyle and ready to go.

Other students were getting ready for their performances, me and manya went to the entrance where we have to check masquerade masks and the girl and boy who are going to distribute them to the seniors.

"Everything all-set kids?" Asked Mrs. Verma.

"Yes ma'am, everything in on their place, time and perfection." I replied on which she smile with a nod.

"Ok then students are start to enter you better take your place as anchor." She told me and manya.

Yeah we're anchors of the day too.

"Good evening everyone!" I said on the Mike, almost everyone is presented in the party. We all had our masks on.

"So put your hands together fellows for our seniors." Said manya and everyone start clapping for the the seniors.

"So first we're welcome to you all in the masquerade masks party. We're here to enjoy, eat, dance and knowing eachother as junior and senior." I said into the Mike.

And after some more details we start our party. We played some games.

Tanmay looks so handsome that some of the senior girls were drooling and trying upon him, it irics my anger.

"Excuse me it's almost a couple dance time, can I take my partner back?" I asked them forwarding my hand to tann.

"Sure. Excuse me girls." He said and about to put his hand on mine when one girl put her hands on his. On which he looks at her in irritation.

"Well I think I know you girl?" She said in her hight pitch voice.

"I don't think so senior we just meet now." I told her and took Tanmay's hand ready to go when she hold my hands harshly and make me turn towards her back, removing my mask along with her.

"Remember Me sister? Opps step sister." She said and laughed in her irritating high pitch voice.

"I don't know who the hell you're now leave my hand." I said to her sternly, trying to loose her grip from my hand.

"If not then let me remind you. I'm Saurvi Singhania your step elder sister." She said, evilly smrik at me.

"Leave my hand I said, and also I don't have any sister or step sister." I told her irritatingly, still trying to release my hand from her grip.

Tanmay saw my hand turns red so her try to bug in between us.

"Hey lady, cool down here she already told you she don't know you so leave her." Tell Tanmay holding his anger which I can sense just hearing his voice.

"Tsh, tsh, tsh... Little Princess gets angry ha?" She said completely ignoring Tanmay's words.

"Well heya everyone, tell me introduce you my dear lovely step-sister Shreya Singhania. The sister of Shaurya Singhania's, the ex fiancee of my boyfriend and a abandoned child of Saurab Singhania." She said. Tears start Falling from my eyes. I freed my self from her run out of the hall.

Shreya Singhania's, the name itself is enough for everyone to hate me. This name is enough to punch my anxiety attack, it's enough to bring back my bad memories and past. It's enough to realise me that I don't made for love.