Chapter 8

Roy Tandon--

I was sitting in my cabin, which is located in Brazil, for some business related work I came here. Tandon's diamond collection, is world's largest producer and seller of diamonds jewelleries.

So I have to travel from one country to another from last two months, and because of it I'm not able to meet my little fella. Ahh she's my niece, my only sister's daughter Aarohi.

She's the Apple of our eyes, our including me, my wife, my twins and my parents which is also her maternal grandparents.

I was thinking all this when I heard a loud sound of mobile ring, which broke my throughs about Aarohi. I pickup the phone just to see my wife is calling me.

Well we have a love marriage, and the love is still young after the twenty two years of marriage.

"Hey love! What are you doing? Miss me?" I asked her with a huge grin on my face on which she laughed.

"Missing you? Hahaha no way Mr. Tandon I have more important things to do rather than missing you." She said in her teasing tone. She's still behave like a naughty teenager.

"Well either you miss me or not, but I miss you like hell." I confess.

"Ok ok, I miss you too." She said in her soft voice.

"Ok now Roy it's important thing for which I called you." She said and her tone change from happy and naughty to serious.

"What happened tell me?" I asked sitting in an attention position on the chair.

"I got a call from Singhania's, they wanted to meet us regarding....uh..... regarding Aarohi." She said in sad and Afraid tone.

"What the hell, now they want from her?" I shout on the phone punching my fist on the table.

"I don't know Roy but I feel is somewhere related to Agastya Kapoor and Aarohi. I don't want them to come behind your back dad also suggest that you come back before we meet them, I need you to come as soon as possible." She said in tension.

"Don't worry, I bind up my work today itself and flew back to India till tomorrow night." I told her and when she assured enough we cut the call.

I don't know what they Singhania and kapoor want from Aarohi now, it's not enough for them to hurt her since her childhood? Now again they wanted to come back in her life like a hacov.

"I can't let them destroy my little Fella's present and future now. They did alot of damage to her little innocent heart not anymore. I'm coming Singhania." I said to myself, wiping my tears away.

I bindup my work sooner and fetch into the flight next day, till night I was home as I promise to my wife. I wanted to go and meet Aarohi but their is more urgent things to handle before meeting her. I wanted to know the intentions of Singhania's related to aaro.

"Hey wifey" I wished kissing her forehead as I entered inside the home. Well it's a huge mansion but my family make it home with their cozy and warm feelings.

"Hey hubby! You came as you promised, now come on get yourself fresh till then I prepared the dinner." She said taking my laptop bag from me, then we walked together into the bedroom.

Sakshi and aman having their party so they went for shopping and still not home well, sibling things.

I take a bath and changed into the comfortable trouser and t-shirt. And walked down to the dining hall for having dinner with my family after so long.

"Surprise everyone!" I shout on top of my voice, Sakshi and aman jump from their chairs and run to hug me like they did in childhood.

"Dad you back!" Exclaimed sakshi hugging me tight.

"Hey dad, how's your journey." Asked aman my son, hugging me.

"Well yes I'm back doll, and journey is bit tired y, I felt a jet lagged." I replied both of them.

"Don't worry, after dinner you slept so your jet lagged didn't bothered you tomorrow." Said sakshi.

I walk towards the table followed by the siblings, I reached to the table and took blessings of my parents in Indian style, bending down I touched their feets.

"God bless you son." Said mom and dad both putting their hand on my head.

"How are you dad? Mom?" I asked sitting on my chair right beside dad.

"We're fit and fine. But their is something to discuss with the adults I want you both to meet us at my study. I hope you know the reason of your sudden return?" Asked dad while eating his food.

"Yes I know dad, and don't worry.... I didn't let anything happened to her." I said with determination.

"It's good if nothing happened to her this time, or else I can't live or die in peace. I felt guilty for my past decisions I don't want to take more wrong decisions regarding her." Said dad with teary eyes.

He take some decision about Aarohi and because of that one freaking decision she's not live with us. And he's guilty for that since years.

"I miss her so much, I wanted to see my baby." Said mom her lips start shivering because of crying.

"Hey hey grandma, please don't cry. We also miss our little aaro, but that doesn't mean we sat and cry over it. what happened.... If you want to meet we can go tomorrow...." Said sakshi.

"Stupid tomorrow she's busy because of the welcome party of master's degree students, grandma, grandpa, dad, mom can we go to meet her day after tomorrow?" Aman asked with hopeful puppy eyes. Both the twins love thier little aaro alot, they even beat someone blue and black for hurting her. But in their college no one knows that they are cousins.

"Not now son, their is still something to settle before meeting her." I said and they both nodded their heads in understanding.

After dinner kids went back to their room for early sleep and me, Pallavi went into the dad's study.

"Dad what you wanted to talk?" I asked sitting in front of mom and dad.

"Roy, Singhania want something which we cannot give them neither Singh's." Said dad with helpless eyes.

"Whats that dad?" I asked, controlling my heavy breaths.

"They want aarohi's hand for marriage to Agastya." He said and there broke my hold on my anger.