"This is Juno; he's older by two minutes," I said as I handed Juno over to Jun-myeon as he took a seat on the couch.

"Hello, Juno," Jun-myeon said as he held his son tightly against his chest.

I smiled.

"You're a natural," I told him.

Jun-myeon looked up at me and smiled.

"You are too; I mean, just seeing you so far, this seems very easy to you," Jun-myeon said.

I nodded.

"I babysit a lot during my younger days, so I'm familiar with children," I said. "This is Jaeho; he's the quiet one," I told him as I handed him Jaeho.

He nodded.

"They're identical, but I can tell them apart from each other," Jun-myeon said.

Soon the boys gathered around Jun-myeon and took turns handing the twins.

"You must have your hands full with them," Kyung-soo said.

"Yes, I've been taking naps, and I had to cancel my schedule for this month and half of the following month, but I think they're worth it," I said with a tired smile.

"Nice house, by the way," Min-seok said.

"Oh, Thank you," I said.

"Did you build it or buy it like this?" Jong-in asked me.

"Oh, built it. The land was a birthday present from my grandfather. The house is designed to be a simple, average-sized modern home but to offer luxury like modern houses usually do," I answered.

"That's awesome," Jong-in said.

"So, how are we going to make this work?" Jun-myeon asked me.

I sighed.

"I've talked to my lawyers, and Doyun can not legally come after you or me for the twins. They are one hundred percent ours. So, we can co-parent, and we have joint and physical custody of the twins; you know we both will have the authority to make decisions for the children like medical and dental care for the child, including how we will provide insurance. And when the twins get older, we will discuss information about the child's schooling and education. Information about the children's religious involvement. How we will handle disputes. And how we will make changes to the agreement as they get older," I explained to Jun-myeon.

"Okay, that's good," Jun-myeon said.

"Yeah, but as of right now, the twins will stay with me, but once they're over a month or two, they can start staying with you, and we'll make a schedule for them that fits both of our schedules," I added.

Jun-myeon nods.

"I'm okay with that," Jun-myeon said.

"I'm glad you two are handling this with so much maturity because Doyun is wrong for this whole situation," Baekhyun said.

I frowned.

"Yeah, I didn't think helping someone I called my best friend would turn out like this, but karma is coming her way soon enough," I said.

"What do you mean?" Jun-myeon asked me.

"My brother is the chief executive officer of her agency; there's no way he's going to let her stay in contract with Se7ev Entertainment," I replied.

"Oh, so her career is over then," Chanyeol said.

"Yup," I said.

I opened the door to the nursery room

"And this is the twins' room," I told the boys.

"Wow, you got this accomplished quickly," Min-seok said.

I nodded.

"Once, my mom found out about the twins; she immediately came over with her team, and they did this. You know the twins are the first great-grandchildren, first grandchildren, first nephews, so my family will spoil them," I told Jun-myeon.

Jun-myeon groaned.

"My family is going to kill me; I forgot to tell them about the twins," Jun-myeon said.

I was shocked. I don't know how you forget to tell your family, the people who will probably be helping you care for your children, that you had children in this world.

"I suggest you tell them soon, but my manager just texted me that dispatch has been alerted about our situation, and I think the last thing we need right now is a scandal," I said as I looked at the text on my phone screen.

Jun-myeon's frown deepened.

"Shit," Jun-myeon muttered.

"You better get to it then," Sehun said.

"I'm sure SM has a statement ready," Min-seok said.

"I already have one prepared, and I'm sure my agency has reached out to SM to make sure our stories match," I said.

"Yeah," Jun-Myeon said.

I pointed to the boxes on the floor.

"Anyways, those are for you. Those are all the things I got you for the twins for your place, Jun-myeon," I told him.

Jun-myeon grabbed a box, and the boys grabbed the other boxes.

"Thank you," Jun-myeon said.

"You're welcome," I said.