Daddy SUHO

Daddy SUHO

"I can't believe that Doyun pulled this kind of stunt; what are you going to do? Are you going to meet Kiomai for the twins?" Chanyeol asked Jun-myeon.

Jun-myeon sighed and rubbed his face with his hands before laying back against the couch.

"Because of Doyun's greed, Kiomai is stuck with kids, and I have to do the right thing and accept responsibility for them," Jun-myeon answered.

"Of course, you do; are you going to co-parent with Kiomai?" Baekhyun asked him.

"Why would he co-parent with her?" Jong-in asked Baekhyun.

"Because biologically the twins also belong to Kiomai as she donated her egg to Doyun, who mixed with Jun-myeon's sperm to have the twins," Min-seok explained to Jong-in.

"I still can't believe it," Kyung-soo said.

Everyone was shocked at the news that Jun-myeon had father twins that he didn't plan and Doyun's evil scheme to trap Jun-myeon for money.

It was even more shocking to learn that Kiomai had donated her egg to Doyun to conceive the twins with Jun-myeon's sperm which Doyun had stolen out of the condom in the trash can after she had last, and Jun-myeon had sex.

"I mean, even though this is a messed up situation, we still have two nephews to look after, so let's make the best out of this and give Jun-myeon and Kiomai all the support they need," Sehun said.

"Sehun is right; let's go meet our nephews so we can share the good news with Yixing and Jong-dae," Kyung-soo said.

"You all are coming with me?" Jun-myeon asked his bandmates.

"Duh," Jong-in answered.

"There's no way we are missing you interact with the goddess Kiomai and the twins," Sehun added.

"This is a nice house and neighborhood; your baby momma is super-rich, Jun-myeon," Jong-in said as Jun-myeon rang the doorbell

"Be quiet; she can see and hear you," Sehun said as he pointed to the ring camera on the door.

"Oh, right," Jong-in said.

Jun-myeon shook his head.

"Boys, your daddy is here," I said as I pressed the button on my home security pad to let Jun-myeon and his friends into the house.

The twins were now three week old, and honestly, I had seen my bed since then. I had to cancel my schedule for the rest next the month and a half until I was able to find someone I trusted aside from my busy family to help watch the twins for me.

Jun-myeon and his friends walked with gifts in hand. I sight bowed to them in greeting before washing their hands at the sink then introducing the twins to Jun-myeon as his friends watched our interaction.