Behind him, Duan Rong pressed Jiang Chaosheng into the deep water. Behind the canyon was a more turbulent river. Due to the terrain, the water was deeper. Duan Rong pressed Jiang Chaosheng into the deep water together.

    They either all died here today, or one of them lived, but Duan Rong's determination was to die, just in case, it was him who died, and Jiang Chaosheng didn't die, so they all died here.

    In this way, Yu Juan's secrets can stay here.

    Duan Rong was unable to retreat completely in the face of morality and the law. He wanted to protect Yu Juan and that was the only way. It would be fine if I didn’t know Yu Juan, if I could bear with it, it would be fine if I didn’t ask for Yu Juan, Yu Juan would be fine, and today, Duan Rong is going to die alone, unlike now, leaving behind regrets and responsibility.

    The responsibility of a husband and a father.

    It was Duan Rong who harmed Yu Juan.

    Yu Juan didn't swim far. He had good eyesight and hid behind a rock. He watched Duan Rong and Jiang Chaosheng fight underwater. In the end, each other's oxygen and strength were exhausted, and his body was stiff and stopped moving. He almost died. If he doesn't care, he will be found when he is found, and if he is locked in the laboratory, he will be locked in the laboratory. He wants to save Duan Rong.

    But the frogmen came, and they grabbed Duan Rong and Jiang Chaosheng in the water and quickly went upstream.

    Yu Juan covered his mouth and cried silently.

    His abdomen was throbbing and the fish tail was convulsing with pain, but he was still crying, losing his beloved mermaid was like losing half of his life and piercing his heart.

    Yu Juan wanted to know if Duan Rong was still alive, but he didn't know if he was too far away, or if Duan Rong and Jiang Chaosheng really lost their hearts.

    He couldn't hear anything.

    Yu Juan wiped his tears and forcibly gave himself a hope. He was almost stubborn and wanted to hurry back to Sujing Mountain, then changed his clothes and went to see Duan Rong. If the second brother is still alive, he must still be alive.

    They still have a child, and the second brother hasn't brought him home in person.

    Yu Juan wasn't sure if his weak genes could save Duan Rong, but for almost a whole year, they got along day and night, and they gave birth to a life.

    Yu Juan didn't know if the second brother was influenced by him and gave birth to a little self-healing. His father just told him casually, but in the end he and his mother died together.

    Yu Juan bit his lip, no, the second brother will be fine, the second brother is in good health, and his injury is less severe than Jiang Chaosheng, maybe he will be fine.

    ...

    Abbot Guo saw Yu Juan after returning from the hospital to the temple. He was shocked.

    He wanted to blame him, but when he saw that Yu Juan was covered in water, the cold winter and the twelfth lunar month, his frozen lips were all white. He took off his clothes and put it on Yu Juan, "You've been missing for four days! Where have you been!"

    Yu Juan's eyes seemed to be unable to focus, and his expression was in a daze. Abbot Guo touched him, and he gasped for breath, "Silly boy!"

    Yu Juan said intermittently, "Where's the second brother? Where is my second brother?"