Everyone knows how much Duan Rong wants to personally end Jiang Chaosheng.

    So Team Tao told Duan Rong not to do stupid things. Jiang Chaosheng's execution in prison is a certainty. Don't put yourself in because of Jiang Chaosheng.

    Duan Rong took Yu Juan into her arms and kissed Yu Juan's eyes and lips with her lips. Yu Juan's face was covered in tears, and she kept choking. She blamed him for being careless, and Jiang Chaosheng found out.

    "Second brother, I'm sorry."

    Duan Rong felt a pain in his heart, he kept kissing Yu Juan, and said quickly and gently, "Baby, can you go back to Abbot Guo? If it's a last resort, confess to him. Your identity, let him take care of you and cover you to give birth to a child. I bought your home in Ping'an Town, Yuncheng. The second brother bought a villa. It must not be as good as the one you lived in before, but the second brother has been decorated. Be obedient and live in."

    "The child's name can be yours or my surname. If my surname is mine, the child's name will be Duan Chengle. Take it with you, baby, it sounds better than mine."

    Yu Juan Grabbing Duan Rong's sleeve tremblingly, he felt a lot of emptiness in his heart. He didn't know what Duan Rong was going to do, but he always wanted to leave him.

    "Second brother, don't." Yu Juan hugged Duan Rong tightly, "Don't."

    Jiang Chaosheng coughed up a large mass of blood and took the opportunity to shoot Duan Rong. The weight of the water on Jiang Chaosheng was terrifying.

    Jiang Chaosheng's gun was knocked off, he spat out blood again, and leaned on the rock, "He's still pregnant? Can a mermaid be pregnant?"

    Duan Rong's eyes widened .

     I can't tell if it's scarlet or sad red. He never likes to cry since he was a child. Only Duan He pulled Violet's bombed corpse and didn't leave behind.

    His eyes were red, his parents were stripped. 

    Yes, he has been losing all his life.

    Duan Rong is not that strong, he will be afraid and hate Duan He for pulling him on this path, but everything happened, so before he met Yu Juan, he didn't fall in love, he didn't have the heart to talk to people.

    Well, isn't that a scourge to people?

    But he fell in love with Yu Juan.

    So now he is faced with this choice again.

    Duan Rong squeezed Yu Juan's fish tail, tears streaming from the corners of his eyes, "I regret it."

    He shouldn't have possessed Yu Juan at that time. If he made a mistake once, he would have to pay it back with his life.

    He finally kissed Yu Juan's lips, with infinite love and reluctance, "Come on."

    The armed police have almost cleared the rock, and the frogmen team has come down. Yu Juan can no longer stay here, not even for a second.

    Before Yu Juan could say anything, Duan Rong ripped off his hands a little bit and pressed them into the water. Then, without looking at him again, he turned and rushed towards Jiang Chaosheng.

    Like a trapped beast with a determination to die.

    Yu Juan heard the heartbeat underwater, the frogman was approaching, he wanted to leave.

    He couldn't cause trouble, the second brother wanted to die with Jiang Chaosheng for him, just to protect him, he had to be obedient.

    Yu Juan cried in the water, his eyes swollen, and he swam away quickly.