It was about Duan Rong's feeling after reading this book. His tone was natural and relaxed, as if nothing had happened. , to appease Yu Juan, only at the end, a line of small words with a strong intensity.

    -Baby, the second brother will be back soon.

    Yu Juan bit his lip, and tears fell from his eyes. He missed Duan Rong so much, but in just four days, it seemed like he hadn't seen Duan Rong for half a year.

    And he knew very well that the second brother's case this time might be more dangerous, so Abbot Guo was hiding from him, and these games were all coaxing him.

    But Yu Juan wants to be obedient, he can't go anywhere with his stomach, and he can't call the second brother. If the second brother is in any danger because of his phone call, what should he do.

    He cannot be willful.

    All he can do is to protect himself and wait for the second brother to come back. The second brother said that he would come back and accompany him to give birth to small fish.

    Yu Juan sat on the grass and read Duan Rong's words from beginning to end. He read each word very slowly, as if he knew what was going on, so he had to read it very slowly.

    The belly moved twice, Yu Juan touched his belly, and the fetal movement stopped.

    Because of the thick book, Yu Juan spent another two days. After reading the last word, Yu Juan put down the book and raised his head to look at Abbot Guo.

     The latter shivered obviously and turned around and wanted to run, but his feet Just moved a bit, sighed again, and didn't move.

    Abbot Guo: "Maybe I'll be back today."

    Yu Juan nodded and waited in the yard until the sun went down, but he still didn't wait for the person he wanted to see.

    Yu Juan began to wonder what happened. He became uneasy. This anxiety exceeded the fear of contacting Duan Rong. He called Duan Rong, turned it off, but did not respond.

    What was the case? What happened to the second brother? Yet?

    Yu Juan's stomach even hurt, as if the fish cub also sensed that his other father was in danger, and issued a warning to Yu Juan.

    Yu Juan didn't know if it was his psychological effect or real telepathy.    

    He was really too scared, thinking wildly, being sensitive and fragile and unable to sleep. The things in Abbot Guo's hands could no longer reassure him. He begged Abbot Guo to give him some more, but Abbot Guo really didn't have any.    

    And Duan Rong still had no news at all.

    Team Tao gave the key to Abbot Guo before they set off for Xicheng. Abbot Guo felt that he couldn’t wait any longer.

    Yu Juan was anxious, and he was also worried. At least let Yu Juan know what happened. He took the key and went to Yu Juan.    

    The original intention was to make things clear to Yu Juan, so that he would not think too much, but who knew he had just given the key to Yu Juan and said that it was given to him by Duan Rong, Yu Juan's eyes were red.    

    "Duan Rong has been preparing this house for a long time. It has just been renovated, and it is too late to hand it over to you."    

    Yu Juan held the key and cried uncomfortably into tears. Abbot Guo had never brought a child like Yu Juan in half his life.

    At a loss, he recited Namo Amitabha, stretched out a hand and patted Yu Juan.     "You have to trust Duan Rong, he will definitely come back."

    Yu Juan couldn't listen to Abbot Guo's words. He pressed his stomach with one hand and held the key tightly with the other.

    Looking at the key, Yu Juan remembered that in those few days, he had an affair and showed it in front of Duan Rong. Duan Rong wanted him, and after they were together, Yu Juan didn't think about it, he seemed to have nothing, so he was with Duan Rong.

    Not too reserved, when his mother married his father, there was still a dowry, but he liked Duan Rong, as long as he was, he was still a fish, what could he want, Yu Juan put his position very low.    

    Because he is not a human, he is a mermaid, of course he loves the second brother, but Xiaoyu is sensitive and has thought a lot, and finally crossed them out one by one, just follow the second brother. 

    But now this key is lying quietly in his palm. It tells Yu Juan that Duan Rong didn't say it last year, but he was preparing it.     Yu Juan didn't care about the house or not, he just knew that the key given by Duan Rong represented their home.

    There must be his swimming pool in the house. It was bought by the second brother who worked hard to make money, and there must be a lazy sofa that he liked.

    There is a very comfortable bedroom and a room for the cubs.    

    These are the meanings of the keys. Yu Juan cried a lot. Abbot Guo was too old to coax people. He sent people back to the house and went to the kitchen to make soup to moisten his throat.

    In the next second, he put the key on his neck and ran away without hesitation.     Go to Duan Rong.    

    In Houshan River, there was a sound of water, and the mermaid who jumped into the water turned into a long beautiful fish tail, and swam forward quickly in the water.

    The tears on his face mixed with the water, except for the red eyes, the little mermaid's face. There is no trace of fragility in the strong.