Yuan Shenshen donated money, so naturally he can come and see the children, and the news will be good at that time.    

    Duan Rong nodded, saw the surrounding mountains, and asked Xiao Zhang if there was a farmhouse here.    

    Xiao Zhang took the lead and walked in front, groaning, "How come, I heard that some bosses have come to visit, but they said that the location is not good, and it was not done."    

    "There is no tourist feature here, and it is quite poor." Xiao Zhang took two steps, then turned around again, hesitating, "Brother Duan, we're here to inquire about the situation, right? Don't rush into it."

    There were only three of them, Yu Juan... Yu Juan didn't seem to have any fighting power.

    If you really find something, you still have to withdraw first, but you can't beat it.    

    Duan Rong picked a leaf and placed it in Yu Juan's palm, looking nonchalant, "Well, don't be afraid."    

    Xiao Zhang was inexplicably relieved when he saw how relaxed he was.

    The three walked on the mountain road for more than ten minutes. Xiao Zhang said that it was coming soon. Duan Rong called to stop, and in front of Xiao Zhang, he held Yu Juan and placed it on a branch.

    The hospital explained to Yu Juan, "Wait for the second brother here, there is a situation where the leaves are blowing, do you know that baby?"

    Xiao Zhang was waiting on the mountain road, looking at them from time to time.

    Duan Rong squeezed Yu Juan's thigh lightly, "Wait when we leave, climb up a bit."

    Yu Juan held the leaf, his delicate eyebrows were inseparable, and when he was about to part with Duan Rong's hand, he He caught up and shook it again, "Second brother, be careful."

    Duan Rong smiled with his lips hooked, then turned around and followed Xiao Zhang.

    Xiao Zhang looked like he wanted to ask something, but the orphanage had already arrived, and the case was very important. They didn't say hello to the orphanage, but the security seemed to know they were coming, but they still wanted to perform. .

    Xiao Zhang showed his ID, "Let's see if the child is with you." The

    security guard was half hesitant and half happy, "I haven't seen this child, and I haven't been to a newcomer in the last two months, okay, I'll call Dean, come down."

    Duan Rong interrupted, "No, let's go in, just to have a look."

    They were public security officers, and the security guard couldn't refuse. They entered the security booth and called the dean. After a few minutes, they walked out and closed the door. , "Come with me, I'll take you in."

    The orphanage is not big, it is located in the mountains, it is quite artistic, but I don't know if it is a design problem.

    The dean is a middle-aged woman in her thirties. She wears a pair of glasses and her clothes look cheap. She shows that I am a good mother. Xiao Zhang said hello, and when he saw Duan Rong, he didn't say anything, didn't ask any more questions, just entertained Xiao Zhang.

    "Comrade police, the girl you are looking for has not been received by our orphanage, nor have I seen her. I am sorry for not helping you."

    Xiao Zhang sighed, his acting skills are much better than security guards, at least he used his emotions to perform, "In this way, thank you for your cooperation, if there is any follow-up discovery, please notify me in time."