Duan Rong peeled the candy out, fed it to Yu Juan's mouth, nodded casually, and had no plans to follow up. Since it was Bai Shuang and Zhao Yunsui who came, he didn't go in and accompany him. wife.

    Yu Juan was still in a bad mood after eating the sweet candy. He took Duan Rong's big hand and told Duan Rong about the person in the box. Based on his memory, he described: "It's very high, I haven't said a few words, it seems that It's their eldest or elder."

    Duan Rong sat in the car and hugged Yu Juan, "Is there any other characteristic?"

    Yu Juan recalled, "There is a mole on the back of his right hand." I can't remember anything else. Xiao Yu'er's memory is too specific. In this memory, he only remembers Li Shen, and this person almost forgot.

    Duan Rong didn't want to make Yu Juan nervous, so she stopped talking about this topic now, and she had already started to filter in her heart. There are not many powerful people in the Lizhou circle, and Lu Zhilin is the biggest boss. Could the person Yu Juan mentioned be Lu Zhilin?

    But Duan Rong remembered that Lu Zhilin didn't have moles on his hands, and he talked a lot, and he took the route of being a fool.

    Besides Lu Zhilin, who else? At that time, all the Yu family could come into contact with were either rich or expensive. Yu Juan should not be left out in that box, but according to Yu Juan's description, Duan Rong has seen that the fifteen-year-old Yu Juan did not receive much welcome, and even Only one Li Shen expressed kindness to him.

    It seems that there were quite a lot of people involved in the bad things of the year.

    The ambulance arrived six minutes later, and the police cordoned off outside the villa. A few minutes later, three stretchers were pushed out one by one. Zhou Hai and Zhou Huan, who were in handcuffs, and Luo Suli were taken into a police car without handcuffs.

    Zhao Yun's smiling face was no longer smiling at this time, and he was swearing by the shape of his mouth.

    Who would have thought that such a vomitative dirty thing, a society governed by the rule of law, and animals playing with this are hidden under this big villa.

    Zhao Yunsui came over and knocked on Duan Rong's car window, "Second brother, the police on our side said that Luo Suli called the police to arrest you. Come back to the bureau with us." It

    sounded like a formality. , but in fact, if Luo Suli insisted on pursuing it, it would be quite difficult to do.

    Duan Rong cooperated very well, "Okay, let's go back."

    He received a call from Xu Fu on the way, the child was uncomfortable and sour, like eating lemons from a truck, and said faintly: "Second brother, you don't bring me when you are handling the case now. It's over."

    He slept in the hotel, got up a little late, and the weather has changed! He wasn't involved at all!

    Duan Rong didn't talk to him, and told him to pay attention to the upper-class circle in Lizhou, "There is a mole on his hand, find it and send me a photo."

    Xu Fu agreed, but he was still brooding about this matter, such a big case! On the news! He didn't participate with a finger. "Second brother...call me next time."

    Duan Rong criticized seriously, "Is this a vegetable market? You still have to participate?"

    Xu Fu not only did not participate this time. In a major case, he was scolded and even more resentful, but he quickly rectified his attitude and said, "I'll investigate it right away."