Zhao Yunsui was not afraid of Baishuang at all, but since Baishuang was his leader, he mumbled and left, "Go and go. What the hell."

    Bai Shuang sent Zhao Yunsui away, and then said to Duan Rong: "Xiao Chai should mean Shiba Inu."

    He sent his people away, Duan Rong's little fish was still there, Duan Rong led Holding Yu Juan's hand, "Baby, second brother, go to see the body, we will walk around the scene in a while, you sit here and wait for second brother for a while."

    Yu Juan has not heard what a Shiba Inu is, but he is very obedient and nodded. , "I'll wait for you, second brother."

    Duan Rong's rough fingers gently twisted Yu Juan's tender earlobe, "Good."

    Yu Juan's ears were a little red, Duan Rong's hand left, and his own hand covered it. Go up and knead.

    Baishuang: "?"

    Interpol Gao looked at Yu Juan from left to right, raised his face and searched for memories in his already full brain. He always felt that this boy was a little familiar.

    Duan Rong put some information on the table and took a piece of candy to eat, "Can the case of the two college students and the case of Li Shen be determined by the same group?"

    Looking up, he saw Bai Shuang's cold face. Subtle changes took place in an instant, and he said respectfully, "Second brother Duan is right, I can't be sure that they are a group of people, but I can confirm that there must be a connection between them.

    " With a loud laugh, he touched Bai Shuang with his fingers, "Let's go, take me to see Li Shen."

    After Bai Shuang and Duan Rong left, the police officer Gao suddenly widened his eyes. He remembered that it was two years ago. Yu Juan, the son of Mr. Yu and Mrs. Yu, who died in a car accident.

    Then the woman below is Yu Juan's own aunt?

    In recent years, many people know the gossip about the Zhou family. At that time, Yu Juan chose not to have a company, and did not want to leave alone.

    There was a lot of scolding on the Internet, scolding the Zhou family for their cruel and blood-sucking relatives and gradually stopped, until no one had any more news of Yu Juan.

    Zhou Huan is now involved in the murder case, Zhou Jiakong has a group, and the funds are almost unable to turn around. In just two years, Interpol Gao sighed.

    A miserable child.

    I don't know what to do in this muddy water this time.

    Interpol Gao wanted to pour a cup of hot tea for Yu Juan, but the person who was sitting on the chair outside is now gone, "Hey, where is the person?"

    Yu Juan drank too much water on the plane and wanted to go to the toilet, he saw Duan Rong.

    As soon as I left, I went to the toilet by myself, washed my hands and came out. I heard a sound outside, I suddenly felt something, I stood in the corridor and looked downstairs.

    The footsteps of the people who come here are very fast, and they are anxious. Yu Juan has not seen Zhou Hai for two years.

    The last time we met, Zhou Hai, who had already taken over most of the Yu family's property, was dressed in bright clothes, had a hairstyle, and was wearing an expensive suit. Standing in front of him, "Xiaojuan is leaving?"

    Yu Juan hugged his schoolbag tightly, which contained the ashes of his parents, "Well, it's getting late, I have to go back to school."

    At that time, he was very afraid that if he could not finish the last semester in school, and could not pass the college entrance examination, there would be changes. He might be taken back or arrested, but fortunately, he successfully passed the college entrance examination, and then he did not get any grades. After leaving, he hurried to Yuncheng and hid in the most remote place until now.