"I can't move in the first month. After the first month, the second brother found a bigger place. We moved there. The current one is too small, and there is no room to take a shower together."

    Yu Juan lowered his head, um, Duan Rong thumbs Lifting Yu Juan's chin, "What's the matter, you look unhappy."

    Yu Juan curled his lips, and only when he got home did he say, "Look at that man... and zoom in."

    Yu Juan was embarrassed outside, afraid that passersby would look at them, so he was wronged all the way, until now, "You have never seen my photos like this."

    Duan Rong wanted to laugh, but he was surprised, but he didn't think his little fish was still a Vinegar fish, hugged him to the table and kissed, "Second brother, it's because of his skin color."

    Yu Juan pursed his lower lip, "Really?

    " We also take pictures after the meal, I'll take a good look at you."

    Yu Juan smiled, leaned on Duan Rong's chest, and whispered, "Okay."

    Both of them were dating for the first time, and neither of them were perfect people. There is even one who is not a human being.

    When they first got along with each other, they stumbled. Fortunately, they truly love each other.

    Yu Juan didn't know Duan Rong, but he was actually very careful, walking on thin ice. In this relationship, he was not like Duan Rong.

    He had secrets and was naturally timid, so he had to be afraid that if they separated one day, Duan Rong would Will he be handed over to the state.

    He is very weak, but he has come this far, there is no way out, and he really likes Duan Rong, he is very dependent on him, and he cannot leave him.

    Yu Juan was afraid and liked at the same time, which was extremely contradictory.

    Duan Rong is so smart, why doesn't he know what his little head is thinking, so he always kisses him, trying to make him feel a little more secure by doing this.

    But now it's definitely not going to work, as timid as Yu Juan Fish, it may take a lifetime to make him fully believe in himself.

    But being jealous like this is a big step forward, at least I dare to say it.

    The dumplings that the two of them made together that night were mainly Duan Rong Bao.

    Yu Juan was making trouble beside him. Yu Juan looked at the beautiful dumplings that Duan Rong quickly made one after another with bright eyes, "Second brother, you are amazing, you can do anything."

    Duan Rong wrapped two more ears of wheat and put coins in it, "I lived in the temple for a year before, and it was taught by the abbot. I will take you back to recognize the door at some time."

    Yu Juan I like listening to Duan Rong talk about his past events, like telling stories, "Why does the second brother live in the temple?"

    The water in the kitchen boiled, and Duan Rong went to put down the dumplings, "I can tell you about it when I have time."

    Yu Juan guessed something, maybe it had something to do with Duan Rong's eldest brother, nodded obediently.

    After the dumplings were cooked, Yu Juan ordered the sauce under Duan Rong's guidance, and the Spring Festival party just started.

    The TV in the small rented house was small and the picture quality was not very good, but both of them were very happy, Duan Rong. I don't even know when was the last time I had a good New Year.

    Can't find it in memory.

    "Second brother." Yu Juan suddenly called out, Duan Rong lowered his head, and put a round dumpling of wheat ears next to his mouth, Yu Juan said with red ears, "Second brother, I'll give it to you, I wish you a happy New Year."

    No matter how intimate things are, it's embarrassing to feed a dumpling.

    Duan Rong laughed. His facial features were hard, his brows were thin and his lips were thin. When he was not smiling, he was fierce. He had a strong aura. Yes, "Baby feed me."

    Among all the affectionate names, Yu Juan couldn't stand the baby and his daughter-in-law the most, and his wife, who was a little old, immediately blushed, and slowly fed the dumplings to Duan Rong.

    Sure enough, there was a coin inside. Duan Rong spat it out and put it on the table. He hugged Yu Juan on his lap, "There is another one, and my husband will feed you?"

    Without Yu Juan answering, Duan Rong quickly found the dumpling. He wrapped it himself, and knew which one had coins and which one didn't. "Call my husband for you to eat."

    Yu Juan couldn't let go, couldn't call out, and Duan Rong didn't give in. He insisted on hearing it.

    In the end, Yu Juan's breathing became chaotic, called her husband tremblingly.

    Duan Rong smiled widely, kissed Yu Juan's forehead, and gave Yu Juan a hot dumpling, but Yu Juan was too shy and didn't pay attention.

    Duan Rong asked Yu Juan to spit out the dumplings and coins that he took a bite, and said in a serious manner: "My husband will give you a massage."

    The oral massage was a good service.

    Although it is a new store, the technology has advanced by leaps and bounds, comparable to a ten-year-old brand.

    The guests are looked after very comfortably.

    After rubbing for a while, Duan Rong pulled Yu Juan's sweater up. There was still residual warmth in his hands, and went to clean up the kitchen, leaving Yu Juan on the sofa with a red face to dissipate heat.

    Duan Rong washed the dishes quickly, and could come out to accompany him in ten minutes, but Yu Juan couldn't sit still for a minute, except in special circumstances like this.

    Yu Juan licked his slightly swollen lips, turned on his phone, there was an event on a certain sound, and it was possible to draw a prize by collecting any words.

    There were still three hours before the prize, Yu Juan looked at his own, and he was still one home away.

    He put on his slippers and went to Duan Rong within ten minutes.

    "Second brother, do you have a home? I'm still short of a home. Can you give me a home?"

    Duan Rong wrung out the rag, put it on the faucet, turned around, and was accustomed to picking up Yu Juan with one hand. " Why did you ask the second brother for a home so soon?"

    "Second brother didn't buy a house or a car, so you endured hardship with me."

    Yu Juan hesitated, stumbling shyly, "Yes, it's this home..."

    Duan Rong took it as an excuse. I don't know, and continued: "Except for a deceased detective agency, a school district room given by the government, I haven't seen it since it was given to me, and the second brother doesn't have much savings, do you really want to follow me?"

    Yu Juan hung down. Eyelashes, he also seriously considered, and finally hugged Duan Rong, the phone screen went out, and no one mentioned the family name on it.

    "Follow."

    Duan Rong slapped Yu Juan's buttocks instructively, "Follow the poor and the white, like what to say."

    Yu Juan said softly, "I can make money even after I graduate."

    Duan Rong rubbed Yu Juan's back. Neck meat, "Second brother coaxed you, I don't have big money, but my wife still has it."

    But it's a wife, and it is not enough to raise a delicate and beautiful mermaid. For the first time, Duan Rong began to regret giving so many times for free.

    The public security organs solved the case, and they didn't even ask for a bounty.

    Without foresight, how could I know that I would one day hold my daughter-in-law.