Duan Rong sneered, "Why do you need to ask?"

    Xu Fu said with a few cheers. He started his own business, "Second brother, I solved a small case here myself, and I helped the hostess get her ring back."

    Yu Juan said that, Duan Rong raised his hand, confused Xiao Yudian Dian ran over and asked Duan Rong, "Second brother, who is it?"

    Duan Rong showed him the screen and made a note of Xu Fu. Yu Juan stepped back and walked obediently beside Duan Rong.

    Duan Rong hummed a few times perfunctorily, "Is there anything else?"

    Xu Fu: "I'll show you the photo."

    Xu Fu was the first to "solve a case" by himself, and was very excited. There were nearly thirty people at the banquet, plus the servant, he spent ten minutes to solve the case.

    It can be said that it is very fast, the hostess is one of his aunts, and he said with a smile that he is good at it.

    Xu Fu said in a reserved manner that it was nothing, turned his head to show off to his elder sister who was a police officer, and then wanted to find Duan Rong, but the information he had sent went to nothing, so he just said it on the phone today.

    "That ring is worth a million."

    Duan Rong boasted a few words symbolically, and hurried to buy fish with Yu Juan, "Learn more from your father, don't play all day long."

    Xu Fu is the second-generation official, and usually follows Duan Rong to run the case, but when the Chinese New Year holiday comes back to City B, the circle over there opens up to him again.

    This friend is connected to that friend, and it is inevitable that the second-generation official circle will follow the rich. The second generation is linked together.

    Xu Fu agreed, "I'm reading at home, and I only went there for my aunt's birthday a while ago."

    This aunt is very powerful, she is thirty-six years old, and she manages a listed group by herself.

    After hanging up, Duan Rong gave the phone to Yu Juan, "Look at the photos he sent, and I'll go buy you fish."

    That apprentice was perfunctory, but in fact he wasn't paying attention, Duan Rong was Not looking at details.

    Yu Juan was careful not to swipe to something else on Duan Rong's phone, so he opened Xu Fu's chat box, and clicked on the photo he sent. It was a photo of him and the aunt, and there were a few noble brothers behind him. Looking in the mirror, Yu Juan didn't pay attention. He looked at the aunt and sighed.

    "Second brother, I know her."

    Duan Rong picked out the fish, let the master kill it and put it in a bag, turned around and rubbed Yu Juan's earlobe, "Who do you know?"

    Yu Juan showed Duan Rong his phone, " Aunt Yuan, I met her in my father's company."

    Duan Rong glanced at the photo, he saw everything in a comprehensive way, unlike Xu Fu and Yu Juan, in addition to this Ms. Yuan, he also saw a few rich second-generations behind them.

    One of them only showed half of his profile face, but his facial features were outstanding. Duan Rong zoomed in for a few seconds and narrowed his eyes slightly, but Duan Rong felt that this person was poisoned.

    It had nothing to do with him, so Duan Rong shrunk the photo and didn't look at it again. He took the freshly killed fish and went home with Yu Juan's little hand.