20 : 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮

Começar do início

He peaked at the Chineses who are shooting against him and saw that they're advancing. "Chết tiệt(Shit shit).." he hurried up and thankfully that he got behind the trees before the enemies could reach him.

He dropped the dead body and lumped his way on to the smoke. Blood trailing after him.

Soonly, he got there but he knows that the enemy would catch up in a few minutes so he wishes that..

"Lào!? Bạn có sao không(Laos!? Are you okay)!?"

Laos flowed the smoke out to get someone to help him but his wounded friend came instead. Laos has a lot of shots on his body but he's still standing.

"V-vietnam..? Are you fine?" he manage to ask. Coughing blood, Vietnam could see that Laos would pass out any time soon. That is not good since he was getting tracked by the Chineses.

The two communist countries glanced with worry at each other before Vietnam hurriedly looked around, "T-they're after me.. Laos you have to stand up and go back to the camp division VNH. While I'll distract the enemy.." "No.. I won't leave you bud." Laos stated, closing his eyes.

Vietnam widened his eyes and switched his attention to Laos's pockets, he saw a phone peeking out.  He gritted his teeth and looked at the shot in Laos's leg. He muttered a sorry before putting both of his hands on top of it and pressed on the bullet-wound.

"AAhh..! Vietnam, it hurts.." Laos opened his eyes as he lowered his voice, not wanting to give out their location even if Vietnam's trail of blood is already doing so.

Vietnam winced as he start to hear gunshots again. He grabbed Laos's arm and slumped it into his shoulder and the Lao did his best to stand up but no avail.. "Just leave me here alone Vietnam." that made the star bearing country mad, "What? You wouldn't leave me alone because you don't want me to die and you want me to leave you here to die..!?" he whisper yelled.

Laos chuckled and closed his eyes again, wanting to fall asleep.

"Laos you idiot.! Wake up..!" Nam slapped Laos and that was successful to wake him up. "S-stop hurting me Viet.. You're not helping." he gave a small laugh.

Viet didn't responded and start on dragging him and Laos to a safe place. Is there really a safe place? They did manage to find a cave. But they'll only be trapped there so they need to find another.

"V-vietnam.. Grab the gun in my back pocket and use it to protect yourself. Also.. Hand me the phone. You go look out for enemies while I call for help."

The Vietnamese country gently laid Laos to a tree as he followed everything that the Laos said. Vietnam, "Call your brother or any of your men. If they didn't respond.. Go to our group chat and message for help." he said while panting heavily as he look out for any Chineses.

Laos shakily opened his phone. Knowing that his brother and generals are currently fighting, he could only go to tye ASEAN group chat for help.

ᴀꜱᴇᴀɴ—ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ-ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

BrunBrun🇧🇳
Roses are red, Violets
blue.. Love never crossed
my mind until I met the
mirror.

🎤apore🇸🇬
First of all, violets are
not blue. And second,
Love crossed your mind
the moment you looked
at the mirror because,
you realize that you're single.