34

They've been staring at each other for what feels like eternity. Jungkook doesn't even know where to start from but he knows he has to start from somewhere.

He stood up slowly walking towards the bed Taehyung was sitting on, legs fold together and hands resting on his laps.

"Can I sit?" He motions to the space on the bed.

"It's your bed"

"I know but it's yours for now so can I sit?" Taehyung nods

Jungkook slowly drops himself on the bed.

"I've done horrible things-" He starts letting his eye roam all over Taehyung's face. Taehyung wasn't looking at him, his eyes were fixed on his hands.

Jungkook knows the boy can hear him which is what he's been praying for for days. A chance to speak to a Taehyung that can actually hear him. This chance, this moment is the chance.

"Especially to you. I'm sorry for leaving that note. I'm sorry I was a coward who couldn't face you. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry for everything Taehyung"

"You've apologize before"

"And I'll keep on apologising"

"I've done horrible things too Jungkook." Taehyung shook his head and Jungkook just wants to hold him. "I became who I couldn't even recognize. "

Taehyung let out a wet chuckle. "I let becoming a vampire become the reason to do horrible things. That's not who I am."

Taehyung lift his face up and their eyes meet.

"Joining the rebel was a terrible idea to get back at you, killing other vampires were to get back at you-"

"Taehyung-"

"It's all about you Jungkook. It's always been all about you"

Jungkook is lost for words.

"Just because I'm a vampire doesn't mean I have to stop being Taehyung."

Jungkook feels an overwhelming joy swim through him.

"I want to finally be at peace Jungkook. I want to live, maybe try being a peaceful loving law abiding vampire" Taehyung finish with an amused chuckle.

Jungkook is mesmerized

"But-"

He waits.

"We can't happen Jungkook"

"Taehyung" Jungkook calls trying to take his hand but Taehyung pulled away

"Jungkook I feel it, this bond, us, I feel it and I know, hell I understand but we can't"

Jungkook didn't know what to say anymore so he asked

"Why?"

And that obviously was a wrong question. Taehyung looks up glaring at him.

"Why? How about I don't want to be go back to the bastard who broke my heart"

Jungkook is stunned, no not really.

Dumbly he said. "I've apologize" He states because yes he's apologize. Taehyung is his soulmate they can't be apart.

But Taehyung seems not to be on same page with him. His glare intensify

"Apologize? And that's supposed to solve everything? Oh Jungkook apologize everything is cool he's gonna get his claim everyone go home, the end. Fuck you"

Taehyung stood up and just starts pacing around.

Jungkook stood up too completely not liking how this is turning out. Haven't they been through enough

He's suppose to be kissing, fucking and making love to Taehyung right now.

Jungkook run his hand through his hair with a sigh. "Can you just calm down and stop pacing around."

"I'm calm Jungkook too calm if I'm being honest"

"Look I'm sorry, I was horrible, I know my mistakes. I'm changed now baby"

"Congratulations"

"Taehyung-"

Taehyung turn around and walked out.

______

It's been a month since Taehyung started living in the Jeon clan. A month since Taehyung decided to start over again. A month since he decided to let go of all those anger that had darkened his heart.

Taehyung has slowly became friends with the entire clan, it's that easy and not at all that bad like he use to think.

Infact he was so much at peace after the new law was announced. Taehyung had stare at the news and teared up.

He had wanted to just run to Jungkook and kiss him mad but he didn't.

Taehyung was happy, he felt peace knowing slaving human by vampires are getting abolished. Feeding humans without their concent too was gonna be against the law.

So many changes that caused humans all over the country to celebrate for days.

The new laws are going to take a little bit of time to implement and formed into the new constitution but the point is change is coming.

And maybe Taehyung adores Jungkook just a little more.

Taehyung loves Jungkook. He's still very much madly in love with Jungkook.

The moment he let go of all that anger he realized he never hated Jungkook. He never did.

And Taehyung is doom to be in love with that bastard forever.

Honestly he's close to just screaming fuck it and just run into Jungkook's waiting arms.

Jungkook wasn't even helping, he just keeps staring at him like he's going to pounce on him any second

The entire mansion was getting suffocating to be honest. The moment Taehyung walks into any place Jungkook is, the entire room's temperature drops.

Jungkook eyes follows him everywhere. He doesn't even try to hide it or stare subtly, no he just openly stares at Taehyung shamelessly

There was a day Jungkook stared at his ass for so long with so much concentration everyone noticed and Taehyung was close to just opening the walls and slipping through it.

One of these days they are going to just lose it. Plus their bond won't let him even think straight. Taehyung needs space which brings him here.

And yes Taehyung enjoys those attention so much as a matter fact he screams into his pillow with burning cheeks every now and then.

But he has to do this maybe cause he just wants to be more Petty and get Jungkook angry.

Oh well

"Taehyung are you sure? Jungkook will be fucking pissed"

That's the idea.

________