15

My babies I Just came on here and I'm as confuse as you are 🙃

________
Want to clear something up.

You can't change a claim forcedly
-Without consequences-

Which is why the vampire died. Clear?

___

Jungkook has lived, he has lived, he has seen, he has felt, he has experience it all.

He has lived in fear, he has lived in the dark, he has fought, he has experience it all

But right now.

He thinks nothing he has experience or feels match up to what he's feeling right now.

Jungkook doesn't even know how he made it back to the country without killing every single person he came across.

The moment he felt the bond that ties the claim to Taehyung gets stronger he knew something has happened to Taehyung's human life

This is the first time it has ever happen, and he wished he could spare himself the pain he's feeling.

Taehyung, his boy, his love. The boy he's loved with everything in him. The boy that made him do what he never did before in all his existence. The boy that broke down centuries wall and creeped his way to his half beating heart, took a position there and never left.

The boy he neglected, the boy he abandoned to fend for himself alone.

Jungkook was the one that left the human, he remembers the fear he felt of Taehyung hating him. He knew Taehyung would hate him when he finds out he Jungkook started the coup.

He knew and he did what he felt was right.

He left

At that time Jungkook felt he was doing what was right for Tae too, Jungkook wanted to spare him the guilt of finding out he was with someone who turned his kinds to mere slaves.

Jungkook did what was best for him and Taehyung. Taehyung was going to hate him so why not spare the truth of knowing his lover wasn't just part of it but the leader.

They were days he wanted to look for him, get him back but he knew the moment he chose to fight and dethrone human government, he had chosen his sides and where he belongs.

Definitely not with humans

But

Jungkook won't say he was suprise when humans started turning on themselves, doing everything to please vampires

They are selfish that he's always known, but the way they betrayed themselves was baffling.

A part of him wondered if Taehyung was amoung humans who has come around to love vampires and wanted to be like them?

He thought about it for months, the excitement of Taehyung wanting to be with him still didn't measure up to the fear of Taehyung hating him.

He had killed every thought of looking for him.

Jungkook won't lie, he worried for Taehyung every single day, but the claim was what help to give him a little peace of mind.

There were times he wondered what if Taehyung wanted to change, what if he was amoung those humans trying to change, saving up money to change

About paying to change...No Jungkook didn't come up with that, he litreally didn't care who turned or not....

Yeah he did have that thought a lot, he will beg for Taehyung to change or not even be like him? He will have him in any way, a human or a vampire.