3

The hideout was quite, too quite as he walks in. To make it more strange nobody was in sight, since the time he's been coming here, this place has never lacked a soul no matter what time he showed up.

Dread crawls his entire body, Something was indeed wrong. Before he could think of what to do, a strong hit land on his neck, pain shot through his entire body. Taehyung lie on the floor unable to even scream as he feels himself loosing consciousness.

_

Taehyung finds himself in the rebel meeting hall, he couldn't move his hands and legs, he looked down to see his legs and hands in chains.

He feels himself panicking, they have been caught. Taehyung feels vomit crawl up his throat when he sees the dead body of some of their rebel members on the floor.

He looks around with frantic eyes and sees other member in chains too. He closes his eyes begging himself to breathe.

They have been caught

They all going to be totured and killed
How did this happen?

He forces himself to look at the other members who look like they've been through hell and back. They must have put up a fight not easy when you get attack unaware by creatures stronger than you.

They were the only ones in the room

"What happened?" Taehyung croaked out

"We were betrayed that's what happened" Kangmi spits out

Taehyung didn't understand, betrayed how? Everyone who worked here choose this life, they all wanted this nobody was forced into it.

This is something they all believed in and fought for.

"What was the point of all these anyways" Begins Joy. "We fought for same people who hate us and would throw us to the dogs with the slightest chance they get. All a waste! now one of us decided to sell us all out probably for a good fuck with a vampire"

"It's over" adds another

"How do you know it's one of us?" He asks cause it's ridiculous that any rebel would sell them out

"How do you think they find out about this place? two of our people were lured out in their street and killed?" Taehyung's heart drops. "How do you think they have access to our contacts. It's an inside job Taehyung" The others hums along

One of Humans quality is self centeredness.

Humans are loyal only if there's benefit involve

Everything that was said by the vampire leader about his kind was true but Taehyung likes to think some of them where different, he likes to think he is different. Maybe he wasn't such a saint afterall, maybe he kills vampires for his own satisfaction, to get revenge for his mother and the life he was deprived off.

Someone they trusted sold them out.

Their leader wasn't here, Taehyung hope he's ok. He's going to be the main target since he's the leader. They're going to want to take him out first to break them.

"Kangsu is not here thank god" Taehyung breathes out. "He must have found out what happened and I bet he's trying to get us out of this" He said hopefully.

Some nods along with him others didn't even say anything.

"Isn't supprising that he's not here I me-"

The door opens interrupting what joy had to say.

"Well well well. The famous rebel of Goyang finally in our chains" A purple haired man said looking too bright for a vampire. His eyes tell how vicious he is. "I'm Hoseok" He said clapping his hands