23

"Fuck fuck fuck" He keeps cursing as he packs up his things. He has to leave Goyang right now

Jeon Jungkook that fucking bastard

To say Taehyung was shocked to see his pictures on TV was the understatement of the century.

The fact Jin announced it made it even more shocking, was it though? I mean he knew Jungkook was going to come after him but he didn't think he'll go this far with it.

Jungkook just pull a full hit on him,every fucking vampire is on his ass. Fuck!

The instructions is that they want him alive but how many vampire will actually follow that.

Fuck Jungkook!

Taehyung rushed towards his car, stolen, yes.

He's glad he changed his hair to blonde two days ago. Is as if he knew something like this was coming.

Taehyung knows he has a limited time. If Jungkook has now decided to catpure him he knows it's just a matter of time.

Owning this car is a blessing, taking a train at this time would have been the worst idea.

Vampires are the ones looking for him, it doesn't mean humans won't willingly give him up for a favour with vampires.

________

It's been few days and Taehyung is honestly getting tired of running. He won't lie though he's loving killing vampires more.

The first thing he did was get rid of his phone and he still doesn't know how they are still able to find him everytime.

They are getting close he knows.

He's constantly on the run during the day, at night he takes a little rest cause his sickness gets worst, yes he's calling it a sickness.

Taehyung gets so hot, his heart always feels look it's been ripped out of his chest. The longing increases,

Taehyung is not an idiot. He knows what his entire soul is longing for.

Jeon Jungkook

No he doesn't miss him

No no no no no

It's the stupid claim mark that has formed a bond that is causing all this.

Taehyung will find a way to survive

_____

Jungkook picked the call and put it on speaker.

"Hoseok"

"He escaped yet again, he's smarter and faster than we thought"

Jungkook hums

"Bring him in already Hoseok. It's been two months of constant killing."

"I know I know, we just arrived in Songu, he's here. I'm going ahead to the next town in case he manages to escape."

"Put an end to this" he says before dropping the call and handing the phone to Yoongi

Jungkook knows his instruction of bringing him alive has a hand in the delay of capturing Kim Taehyung or should he call him V.

That's what he goes by these days

V? Vampire?

He sighs before making his way to the vampire council hall. He's finally decided to honor their request

They all bowed in greeting before Jungkook takes his seat

"JK thank you for joining us" Anna says with a little bow. "We've been on about the issue in Spain and they are demanding for a new leader."