8

Are the others really in a dungeon? Is the question that keeps running through his head. And why was he getting special treatment.

Taehyung cannot believe he saw Jungkook again and honestly he wished he didn't. The Jungkook he just saw destroyed every false memories he's held on deep down.

Maybe-

The door cracked open revealing a tall lady in a short and tank top, hair tied up.

Taehyung noticed the tray she is carrying. This must be the person Jungkook said to bring him food.

Taehyung lift his eyes to meet a not so friendly eyes.

He didn't need anybody to tell him this woman didn't like him and Taehyung really didn't care.

"Imagine my surprise when I was told I'll be bringing food to a damn rebel of all scums"

Ok Taehyung was expecting that

They hated him just has much as he hated them

The lady stare at him like he's ready to rip his head off but-

Something isn't right

She is not a vampire

She is fucking human that is trying too hard to look like a vampire covered in dark eye make up

She is human

She walked in but stopped to glare at him like she knows Taehyung has figured her out.

"If you think for one second I'm anything like you-"

"I know you're nothing like me, I for sure know I'm nothing like you"

That seems to hit a nerve

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" She dropped the food carelessly on the bed. Taehyung's eyes follows the way the food dropped on the bed.

"After years of trying to win over vampires this is where you landed." She let out a loud laugh and Taehyung is wondering why they sent in a crazy  lady to bring him food.

"We would have had a peaceful existence, maybe us being turned wouldn't have been this difficult"

She glares at him

Taehyung didn't even know what to say. Not that he wanted to say anything. He's just so done with everything.

"Your fate and that of your fellow rebels will be decided soon,you will get what you deserve. In the meantime enjoy your last descent meal"

She turns around abruptly walking away.

Taehyung blinks

What the hell happened to them

He is beginning to think almost no human supported the rebel's movement.

At the beginning maybe they did but it changed, Taehyung thinks he knows when things started to change.

When humans started loosing hope, no, when humans started seeing being a vampire is better than being a weak human that will fall sick and die.

They wanted to be strong, to live for a long time.

________

Jungkook lift his eyes to stare at the males staring at him with wide eyes.

"Jk?"

He brings his eyes back to his phone that was on his home office table. He placed his elbows on the table. Eyes focused on his phone

"I'm gonna ask you two questions commander"