Chapter 1-Dells

***Upcoming chapter may be triggering... and not meant for those under 18**

Nizza snapped out of it and was trying to find a safe escape when 2020 happened and when Covid happened. Things seemed to be getting better. (Because gaslighting was his best thing with manipulation to get what he wants) they started getting along. March 2020, she didn't know why but she broke down in their room after screwing and screaming at the top of her lungs "I can't take this anymore, give me a sign, help me find my true love, not this anymore..." she didn't know why she said that, things were going good but she hated her life and him. She was disgusted by him. About a couple of months later she gets this random happy feeling out of nowhere.

"What is that?" "Why am I feeling happy all of a sudden? Out of literally nowhere?" She had no clue how to explain it, but she had the urge to just be by herself and just sit by the beach and listen to the waves. This was her sanctuary. She did this almost every day. The happy feelings increased. She had the urge to look up the meaning. She couldn't seem to find anything. That night she has a dream, there's this talk guy, with dark hair holding her. She felt at home. She couldn't make out who it was, but she knew it felt familiar. She then went into deep research into who this person is.

She discovered it was not a specific person per se, but she found out why she was having these jolts of happiness. It was a sign of your twin flame coming in. "What's a twin flame?" She thought. Well, she discovered you get a random feeling of happiness before you come into a meeting with your twin flame. Before you "re" unite. Because twin flames spend many lifetimes together. They always make an appearance in every lifetime and they always come together in one way, shape, or form. She learned that the more you do for yourself, go out of your comfort zone, and face your fears will bring you closer to them.

She was now determined to figure out who this mysterious figure was and how is this supposed to happen if I'm stuck in this marriage. How would she ever make it to this person? Even though he cheats all the time, she could never see herself doing that herself.

So how? Well, working on herself would work first, and planning her escape would, too. But how? Could she just get a sign of what to do? And who was this mysterious man? Didn't matter. She just wanted the other part of her soul, the one that understood her, the one that got her. Someone just like her.

About a month passed and she was just in her thoughts trying to figure out who it could be, apparently, you dream about your twin flame. Who had she dreamt about before? Her old friend Miguel, her old fling, Jaykob. Who else could it have been? These are the only logical ones. Ok, well, probably Miguel. They were really close. It only made sense and she had a few dreams a few months before, but this was before the mysterious man. But it made sense. So she would hear songs on the radio and she would play the radio game. (Where you ask the radio a question and the next song that plays answers it.) the first song to play that she felt her first 5D connection with him was "Lampshade on Fire" by Modest Mouse.

While she was listening to this song, she found herself kissing her hand to the untrained eye, but what was actually going on was her being in another dimension entirely. She found herself kissing this mysterious talk man again and just felt connected to him and no remorse for her husband in the game room playing his video games. I mean, since she was all new to this stuff, she did have a thought here and there that she will get caught doing this and look like she was crazy. At the same time, she didn't give a fuck! She did, however, cover most of her face and hand so if he did come in she could pretend to be sleeping, like she would do a lot of he came in craving sex. She didn't want him to see her awake. She pretended to be asleep when he came in after that song and she had to leave the 5D realm and dance and kiss this man. *snap* Back to reality...

Nizza POV-
——————————————————————————
Fuck he's coming again, I can't let him see me, what if he sees me awake? That just means I'll have to lay here and take it and I'm so not in the mood for sex again. Why does he want it so much and I just hate the damn thing? Is this even normal? Probably not. People enjoy sex, right? Can I even enjoy sex? I mean the only sex I really enjoyed was with Jay, but his kissing was horrible. I remember him basically sucking my face and me being slobbered on and it was gross. Did the sex feel good? Yeah, but I mean that kiss was off. Who knows maybe it's not him, I mean I would enjoy the kiss too right? Like sex is supposed to flow and everything, right? Plus he kept getting limp all the time. That made me feel like crap. Idk, idk how to feel about this, maybe I'm just imagining things? That's it, I must just be imagining things... or maybe it's just someone I haven't met yet? That could be, too. IDK, all I know is I'm supposed to be going to the Dells with Ant, Rae, Ant's parents, and the kids. (His idea for his parents, obviously. I never really got along with them anyway, especially after the whole stepson thing...) But I need to keep my composure. He seems to be getting better with therapy, maybe things will be good, maybe this trip will help us and things will get better. Yeah, that's it, has to be.