"Thats great! I cant wait to watch it when it comes out." She says.

The boys turn down the volume to Brady's phone, not wanting to make too much noise as Madeleine was talking to someone.

"Hey, do you have time to swing by the set? I haven't seen you in a bit." Madeleine asked.

"Yeah sure! Am I allowed?"

Madeleine smiles brightly. The boys are gonna love this.

"Yeah! I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I mean, you're you."

Everyone turns to her confused, having heard a snippet of the conversation.

"Oh shush." You say smiling. "I'll be there soon, I'll ask Jacob to give me a ride." You say, knowing you didn't have your license yet.

"Cool beans, see you soon y/n." Madeleine smiles before hanging up and the boys all look at her shocked.

"Y/n? Y/n who?" Brady asks, really fast.

"Y/n none of your god damn business." Madeleine sasses before waving him away. "Go back to watching edits. My friend is coming."

Miguel and Mason squint their eyes at her before Mason speaks up.

"You better not be teasing Brady. He showed us his whole phone and it is all just Y/n. He'll have a full on heart attack if your mystery friend is his celebrity crush."

Tristan nods along with Masons words, Brady pretending to have a heart attack to get the point through.

Madeleine just smirks and shrugs before looking away. "You'll see."

+++

"Thanks Jacob!" You say to your co-star while existing the car.

"Anytime, do you need me to pick you up?" He asks, rolling the window down as you closed the door.

You nod at him. "Probably, will that be okay?"

Jacob nods with a smile. "Yeah its fine, just let me know what time and I'll come get you." He says and you nod, giving him a thumbs up before he drives off.

Jacob Bertrand was like a big brother to you, which was ironic because you play his little sister in the series.

You make your way past the stage rooms, saying Hi to some familiar faces who you've worked with in the past before making your way to the lounge room where the cast hangs out between scenes.

Knocking on the door lightly, you open it up and walk into the giant storehouse looking room, spotting your friend in the corner on a table with a bunch of guys watching a phone, their backs facing you.

Madeleine makes eyecontact with you before smiling brightly and raising from her seat. She runs towards you and pulls you into a tight hug.

"Hi!" She whispers.

You look down at her confused. "Why are we whispering?" You whisper back.

Madeleine giggles lightly before pointing to the group of boys that were gathered around a phone.

"You see that guy in the middle, blonde hair?"

You nod. "The one holding the phone?"

Madeleine nods before smiling. "He has the fattest crush on you. He is literally showing those other guys edits of you from his saved tiktoks." She whispers, laughing lightly.