"Oh, I'm 20." I nod in response. I look at Scott to reply to his previous question. "Brian is thinking about going to a college in here in Cali. I think he wants to major in bio engineer and possibly minor in singing and dancing. I was planning on either going to a college here in Cali as well, in Miami like the twins and Payton, or staying in state and choosing a college in Jersey."

"What do you want you major as?" Scott ask.

"I want to be a physical therapist and since that's a graduate program, depending on where I go, I will major in either health science or exercise science. I might even minor in singing and dancing as well."

"Do you have any options?"

"Yeah, I have narrowed in down to 10 colleges. I think I'm going to apply to all 10 colleges and narrow down my chooses to a top three, if I get accepted to them."

"You're a bright kid, I'm sure you'll get into them all." Scott says.

"You're all done. You can go in the water with the bandages if you'd like. You just need to wait a few minutes for your body to soak up the ointment before going in. I say wait about 30 minute." Malia says as she finished up.

"Good job newbie" Scott says in applause.

"Yo Scott. 'Newbie' here has a name, you know. I suggest you remember her pretty name" I say not realizing I complimented her. I look at Malia who is trying to hid her blush, then at Scott who has a smirk on his face. I look back at Malia who is now staring at the floor.

"Hey Malia, can I chill with you since I can't go in the water for a while?"

"Yeah sure." And with that, Malia and I walk out of the door and lean on the rails of the post, that overlooks the beach.

————————————————————-

Camila's POV

The girls and I are shocked at what we just saw. Lauren's mystery girl crush just got crushed by a wave. We watched as the guys she came with helped her out. They then started laughing. I can see Lauren sigh in relief. Then mystery girl is just left alone laying in the same spot and the four guys head back toward the water.

"Wow. Did you guys just see that?"

"Yes Ally, I think we all saw that." I say a little sassy that I intended. "Sorry "

"Hey, I'm just glad she's okay" Normani says.

"Yeah same" Lauren says with her eyes still on the mystery girl.

"uhhooo" Dinah says.

We all look towards the direction she is looking at. She's looking at the mystery girl talking to some life guard. Soon she is leaving with the life guard. We all look at Lauren, who has a look of sadness and jealously. I rub her back and give her an apologetic look. She looks back at me with a sad smile. Even though she has never met her before, we can all tell Lauren was falling for her. Once the two girls disappear into the life guard post, we look away and continue with what we were previously doing.

Minutes later, Dinah nudges my arm, getting my attention. I look at her and she points to Lauren. I look at Lauren to is staring at the mystery girl and the life guard. The mystery girl and life guard are laughing and smiling at each other. Once again, Lauren has the look of sadness and jealously.

"Let's go to the water! Come on! I don't know about you guys but I am baking under this sun. I need some water before I pass out right here." Ally says breaking Lauren's attention away from the girls on purpose.

"Damn girl. You a thirsty hoe!" Dinah jokingly comments. We all laugh and head towards the water.

——————————————————————-