Chapter 4 - Netflix and Chill?!

With each minute passing, the tension between Blitzø and Stolas dissapears and they get more comfortable with eachother, Blitzø, first tense, now relaxed, he gets closer to stolas and attempts to cuddle. Stolas sees Blitzø's obvious act and brings Blitzø closer to him, their sides touching, whilst the blanket was smaller before it grew larger with both men cuddled closer than ever before, the blanket wraps around both of them. To Blitzø, it seems like a ploy to have sex, but deep down he really enjoys this quality time with Stolas, finally, it seems like he can have what Moxxie and Millie have. A real relationship. Stolas just thought that it was adorable of Blitzø getting closer and more comfortable. Stolas' thoughts are only filled of adorable couple things He and Blitzø can do, yet theres one small thought of Stolas and Blitzø having sex together, but Stolas dimisses that and hugs the small imp, getting him closer to his side. Blitzø is getting horny slowly. But he doesnt want to ruin this moment with Stolas, so he just hugs Stolas instead of saying anything.
' You chose a pretty violent movie, didn't you? ' Stolas asks.
' Well it seemed interesting enough, why? Too scary for you? ' Blitzø answers with a small hint that he wanted to flirt with Stolas.
' E-eheh, w-well...no, not really! Haha... I just wanted to talk a little with you~'
Stolas replied with something to follow up his last statement, attempting to flirt a little with Blitzø.
Blitzø sits on top of Stolas, despite being very small, he stands on Stolas' lap and looks at his eyes with a smug expression on his face.
Stolas blushes and smiles awkwardly, then he wraps his arms around Blitzø's behind and lifts him up a little. Blitzø's hand goes behind Stolas' head and the other, hugging Stolas by his neck. Slowly, Blitzø leans in for a kiss as the movie in the back has screams of terror. Stolas closes his eyes and hugs Blitzø tightly.
Stolas turns to his back and lays down on his couch slowly, even if Blitzø was on top of him, he did not want this kiss to end, each second made the kiss more and more passionate, with more touching. Blitzø backs up from Stolas' face, his right hand goes from the back of Stolas' head to Stolas' face, carresing it while looking at his lips.
Stolas, on his back, moves his hands to Blitzø's hips and both lean in for another passionate kiss. This time, they both french kiss. Each second makes it more intense and passionate.
Stolas lifts Blitzø up, 'U-um, blitzy...are we...g-going to have another night of passion?'
' Only if you want Stolas...I can...y'know, fuck you all night...Like you said...i can put my slimy cock in your- ' Blitzø is interrupted by Stolas' finger on Blitzø's lips.
' You remember...you said no sex tonight...that it was business only...~ '
Stolas says as he sat down, with Blitzø still on his lap. Blitzø remembers what he says.
'Oh, well, fuck it.' Blitzø responds while pushing Stolas down, pinning him onto the couch, and then leaning in for another kiss. Stolas' eyes widen as it all happens, then slowly closes his eyes and puts his left hand on the back of Blitzø's head and pushes it down, farther, so their faces basically touch entirely, their kiss turns more passionate and more aggresive than ever.
15 minutes pass by and both finally end their kiss. Blitzø gets off of Stolas, as Stolas sits down again. But this time Stolas hold Blitzø in place so Blitzø can
Rest his head on Stolas' fluffy chest...